PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Great Product

I bought this to ward off any infection that might occur from an allergic reaction to dust. Love that it is liquid with no alcohol. Simple ingredients. I know from past experience to only take it 7 days and rest 7 days. I only did it for 7 days but that was enough for my situation.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I keep this in my medicine cabinet at all times. Anytime we are feeling a cold or sickness coming on, i give this to the family and mix it up in some water. It fights off colds, coughing, viruses. It tastes bitter and nasty, but you just drink it fast and you are good to go. I recommend this!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I'm SO glad I tried this when it was on sale. And grateful I decided to read the reviews. I'm learning a great deal about herbal tinctures lately. They really make a big difference in overall health. I'll always use this company, especially because it offers non-alcoholic tinctures. One review suggested making a watered down solution for red swollen eyes and I've had an ongoing problem with that. Thyme Out spray has helped but when I put water in a small spray bottle and added Goldenseal drops I was amazed at the results! Now I use both products regularly. I found the most relief from red puffy eyes due to allergies. I'll ALWAYS use this product. It's good for fighting many other problems including infections. This is definitely part of my natural medicine cabinet from now on.

I use this stuff when it is necessary. Colds, infections, mouth sores, and so on. This stuff is pretty much a miracle worker if used directed on bottle. I get the gelatin pills size 0 and they hold about the recommended dose of 28 drops. I also give this to my eight-year-old daughter in the size 3 gelatin pills using half the dose and it works great on clearing up her colds.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This Goldenseal extract is great! I am using it because of its astringent properties. I only take a few drops per day as it is all that is needed for my purposes. . The taste is astringent and a bit bitter - it is not unpleasant (it reminds me of something called 'bitters' that bartenders used to add to certain mixed drinks) This is an excellent quality extract and for my own purposes it is doing what I need. My other family members like the taste more than I do and take a few drops occasionally when needed. A little seems to work well for all of us.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This a great product, the quality is really good. The taste is bitter. If your throat is itching, put a full dropper in a small amount of water and gargle and swallow and you will be amazed in a few minutes to an hour you will experience great improvement . Use as directed.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

great quality and ingredient - excelent for sinus just add a drop or two to saline wash and feel the benefit. Great for candida so can include in diet and its a good brand with excellent composition and package. Good supplement for everyone at adult age. Improvement in energy if its killing candida will be felt so if that is your concern dont mind the taste!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I appreciate that this is alcohol free, which is og concern for me. Taste is a bit bitter because of the goldenseal, yet sweet due to the glycerin.There are depositions on the walls of the bottle and on the droper, however I don't feel this is imparing neither the quality nor the efficiency. I used it as part of my daily supplement regimen for several months. I find it quite useful, although a bit pricey.

Ashwaq
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Golden seal liquid supplement good quality, alcohol free, package was good, taste so strong, clean ingredient, it's powerful I use it only two weeks and saw the benefit on my skin, the most great supplement for acne

64ce81b3-c8ce-4aea-9d7f-1138df93b22d
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use goldseal supplement whenever I feel sick or have digestive issues, this extract improve symptoms. The tastes is bitter but this is just how it is supposed to be.