PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is the remedy I always have on hand for colds and sore throat, it seems to be great for reducing inflammation, so nasal congestion and sore throat are gone within two-three days. Taste is really bitter, which shows it's a potent tincture. so if you're sensitive, take it with tablespoon of water. Excellent quality, I buy other tinctures from this company as well.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Recommended by a friend last spring after 4 months of sinus infections and several rounds of antibiotics. Took 20 drops 3-4 times a day, and after two weeks almost completely better. We now take this at the first sign of cold, and it works!! I had no prior experience with homeopathic meds, but definitely on board now!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The quality of this product is excellent. I always keep this supplement in my vitamin box year-round. I notice a quick improvement to common cold symptoms every time. The taste is not so bad either. The ingredients are simple and easy to read. There is always a safety seal on the bottle too, which I love.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Alcohol free superb quality supplement best for anyone who has concerns with immunity issues. Safe packaging easy to use composition of gold stadard ingredient that will show much improvement to your healthy keep your immune battery adding overal benefits to your health. The taste is ok no bad aftertaste.

243de89f-c47d-4c48-b617-e1a7beffc95e
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This is my go-to for colds and flus. Being alcohol free, I use it for the whole family. Definitely decreases the duration of illnesses.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Good quality herbal ingredients that have many health benefits. This product is very effective against many illnesses. I use this instead of antibiotics. Doesn’t taste nice but I just shot it down in minimal water.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Echinacea and goldenseal are amazing herbs for the immune system. I take this whenever I am feeling under the weather. Top quality brand and good size bottle. The taste is quite strong, but easily masked in some fresh fruit juice. A must have in my medicine cabinet

Posted on May 28, 2022

I will be purchasing this item again. it doesn't have the best taste but it has helped me and did what It was supposed to do. it's a great antibiotic .