PH

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Absolutely amazing cream. Nice smooth texture, it's very moisturizing without feeling heavy on the skin, absorbed quickly leaving the skin feeling comfortable and refreshed. comes in a nice big package so overall very affordable without compromising quality. it has a very pleasant light scent that evaporates quickly. Would definitely repurchase

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I like this cream, it works perfectly for my oily skin. The texture is a little bit whipped, and the scent is so nice!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Very nice facial cream, not greasy but blends in well and keeps skin moist for hours.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Value for money! It’s perfect for my dry skin. Moisturising really well and not oily at all. Definitely re-purchase!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

good product for it's value, simple and nice packaging

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good product and fast delivery

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered this face cream for the first time. I was looking for something not expensive and that it was day-night. I want to tell you that it copes with its task: it moisturizes, nourishes, is suitable for dry and sensitive skin, and also smells good! The jar itself is made of glass, it is enough for at least half a year. So if you were looking for something good, high-quality and not expensive, then this cream is for you. If this comment was useful to you, put your finger up))

e95dbdd3-60b9-415b-9b35-31a5dbcb4fbc
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent moisturizer for the face. The quality of this company has never failed. Economy size. The composition is chic, my beautician approved this face cream. Hydration of the skin is chic, I slip this cream in the morning, as a base for make-up after evening abrasive products, the tone does not roll, I am satisfied. The packaging is quite economical and lasts a long time. My husband has sensitive skin, he also uses this cream.)) I will order more and advise you, the cream really performs all its functions with a bang.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is the most delicate, it is pleasant to distribute, no discomfort. Although it is written for dry skin, it also came up for my combination.