PH
4.6

4.6
BlessU
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Rather expensive but hopefully will be worth the investment. Easy to take softgels are small in size and do not have any taste. Quality ingredients in a suitable dose formulated to aid memory. A bit early to tell any benefits with any accuracy so I will report back after my husband has finished the bottle.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I’m happy when my daughter improve a lot in study. She was lost focus and her grade drop in school. I bough this for her, just couple weeks, her study getting better, her math improved a lot. This is not a review for reward, trust me, this is help a lot for my kid.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought it primarily for my elderly mother to keep her mentally fresh, supplemented with other brain-boosting products such as Ginkgo biloba. She has been taking it for a while now, she is lively, active, no memory problems. Easy to swallow. This product is recommended for everyone, especially for elderly people, students, people with mental work and in case of stress and exhaustion.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

tried a bottle, does seem to give a bit more clarity in thinking, abit more energy, less dull. size of capsule was ok. quality should be good as this is a reputable brand.ingredients contain phosphatidylserine, would like to try for longer to see if it really benefits cognition. taste neutral. dosage ok

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I bought it as a test because I really liked its composition. However, this is the product whose effect can only be seen after longer use, so I cannot comment on it yet.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was pleased to see the ingredients in Natural Factors PS.IQ Memory, that is what I had been looking for. The product is fresh, the expiration date is two years from purchase. The quality is very good because it has been helpful with morning brain fog.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My husband's favorite! He is taking these on daily basis and it helps him to focus and handle all the work pressure! Thank you IHERB

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Looking forward to the benefits,just starting using them. easy to take soft gel. good price and well known brand . good quality for the price

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

They don't have an unpleasant smell, the capsules are small. I noticed the effects almost immediately, while taking 2 capsules daily. My concentration improved, I have less brain-fog, I get less tired during my work day. I work in IT - all of my work is memory and concentration dependent. It was easy to notice the improvement.