PH

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
The quality of the drug is excellent.

Enzymes are protein enzymes that contribute to the acceleration of metabolism in the body. Most often these are papain, bromelain and ficin. I liked the supplement, I drink 2 pieces before meals. They say that the drug improves digestion and the body receives more useful food.The quality of the drug is excellent. The effect is felt from the first reception.

dcc30310-4b39-4876-b701-20d6bf189fc5
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

As stated in my previous reviews, I really like Natural Factors products. This Papaya Enzymes tablet is very efficient for digestive disorders. I use 2-3 tablets before I eat, especially before a big meal. It will last about 20 days or so for me since I eat about twice a day. The tablets size is small and easy to chew. Sealed really well and tastes like papaya. Overall really nice addition to the rest of my digestive stack that I take from the same company- I use the peppermint + oregano oil 30 minutes before it makes a huge difference for me when I eat. I get less gas, bloating and discomfort. The enzymes may have an anti-inflammatory properties that help digest food and hence alleviate some of the symptoms. I hope this one will do the trick for you as it did for me.

8827643b-3325-41af-9719-e9d9047a6da7
Posted on May 23, 2022

The Papaya is stronger in these tablets so I only needed two for indigestion. Within 15 minutes I feel better usually. I am gluten and lactose sensitive so if I eat too much I get indigestion. This works better than Rolaids and Alka Seltser tablets. They don't taste as sweet and fruity as some other brands, but they work better. They are not difficult to chew.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It helps with digestion so much! The first time i took it i had a bit of diarrhoea, but after the first time i didn’t have diarrhoea after taking this. I used to only take probiotics supplements alone but it didn’t help much in my bowel movements. After taking this during my meals, i have improved bowel movements and less bloating.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Papaya contains an enzyme -papain, which can break down the tough protein chains found in muscle meat. So, it works with protein only, that's why in case of need in general digestion help, you have to take whole spectrum of enzymes including amylase and lipase. I've been taking this vitamin for over a year now and I would never go back to my old life. I feel like a new person! My energy is constant, and my mood has improved tremendously. The best part about it is that I have noticed that my immune system is much stronger than before, so I'm not catching colds as often as before. This vitamin, click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

I’ve been struggling with nightly bloating for quite some time now. This has been somewhat helpful along with a good probiotic. It might or might not help you, depending on what is casing your bloating. But if your doctor recommends you to take some enzymes, I say these are great in terms of flavor and how easy they’re to just chew on instead of choking on a huge pill. Please don’t forget the thumbs up :)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

These are so good. They taste great and are healthy for you instead of other chemical products like pepto,tums,etc. They are chewable and settle your stomach and help digest your foods. You get a lot of them at a great price and natural factors is a great bramd.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

One of the best supplements I have been taking for years. I trust the brand, its ingredients, and its quality. It works very well and helps my gut, stomach and digestion of food. I really feel good later, no heavy stomach feelings after food. If there is only one supplement I will keep on taking, this will definitely be the one. Recommend

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This is a good alternative to just the Bromelain alone. It's chewable, and I take with Betain HCL. I have had not acid reflux symptoms with these supplements, and with changing what and when I am eating. I had always wanted to try a Papaya digestive enzyme supplement, and as it already has Bromelain, it's going to be a regular on my list.

Ismar36
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

For me this is new (must have) supplement, helps me a lot with digestion, there is almost no stomach discomfort and benefits goes on and on. Composition is rather good, but small amount of bromelain but in the other hand this supplement is cheap and quality supp. Taste is (for me) amazing.