PH

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

The products works well with my parents. They used to take other brand with the same lutein at 40mg, but this one is almost half the price and works just the same! Arrived just in time at 10days from my confirmation of purchase which is really quick comparing to other webs. Thank you!

ef05c593-e67d-4ee3-bf57-e1215aa66aae
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I get this for family members who can attest this item is a MUST for those concerned with eye health or dealing with vision issues. Bottom line, it helps greatly and has the highest dosage of Lutein on the market. It is worth every penny and the only complaint I've heard is that Natural Factors needs to make this available in a larger bottle

I work a lot at the computer and this supplement is always present in my diet! There is a good dosage of lutein, plus zeaxanthin - carotenoids, natural antioxidants necessary to improve the functioning of the organs of vision. Eating enough lutein reduces the risk of developing degenerative processes in the eye, and also reduces the likelihood of developing a macula and cataracts. It can also help protect our skin from UV light damage and promote cardiovascular health. It also has a positive effect on the level of "bad" cholesterol, thereby reducing the likelihood of plaque formation in the arteries and reducing the risk of heart disease. Lutein and zeaxanthin work better together and can fight free radicals in our body more effectively. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up! Be healthy!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I have been taking Lutein/zeaxanthin in this ratio or 20/4 ratio for a couple of years now. I am over 50 and have 20/20 vision - great vision runs in the family. I take this because I have been getting floaters. It does not seem to take it away but it has stopped getting worse since taking it and possibly got better so I am happy to stick to it. I have used several brands depending what is on sale and they all seem great as long as they are in this ratio. I do not use the brands that have miniscule zeaxathin.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love how it also has zeaxanthin in the ingredient list. reasonable size pill, especially for my partner who doesn't like big pills. I feel the difference and a huge improvement in my eye when I take the supplement. I use computer a lot for my job so glad I found this!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I took it by biting it to squeeze the inside, it tastes a bit like soya milk. because I tried to avoid the titanium it used to colour the capsules layer. The liquid will actually calm my stomach, then in half an hour, made my eyes liquid. It made my head feeling easy.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Pretty much everyone needs to be taking an eye-preserving nutrient supplement like this every day. All the electronic screens that we are constantly viewing are damaging our eyes with the wrong kind of light. This Natural Factors product offers a particularly good formula, in my opinion. I have been taking it for several years, now; I am 75 years old; I spend many hours per day looking at a computer screen; and I still have healthy maculae in both eyes. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to preserve their vision.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Very satisfied with this product. I have dry eyes decease and have to rely on and keep applying eye drops every two hours to my eyes. I can skip the eye drops for more than half a day whenever I take this capsule, this never happen with other lutein capsules before.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Plenty of Lutein products to choose from, but only the best contain Zeaxanthin. I'd be just as happy with only 20 mg of lutein daily, but none of those products have the same level of zeaxanthin in them. I also prefer the soft gel for absorption. More costly than some others, but worth it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

My eyes feel less tired after taking the products daily. But the capsule is a bit big and hard to swallow. It will be perfect to shrink the size of capsule.

5b292c82-91fb-4ad9-ae21-695ae6e6d83c