PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
Great formulation!

I love this brand because it's in soft gel formula, and no after taste or smell. Studies show that Coq10 is very powerful antioxidant. It brings great benefits to the skin, heart, brain and our over all cardiovascular health. Thus, it plays a very important role as we age.

d4c5edbc-103c-4567-8cbf-0d0acbade7b5
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I really like it due to good quality and clean ingredients. The size of the tablets is perfect. I usually take a one tablets per daily. It's perfect for my age. I will order again, for sure!

49658878-e0f4-4e31-ac51-c98b861ac4b2
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Q10 is made by the body, but when older than 30 years, producing starts in turning down. Q10 especially helps the mitochondria, by which energi to the cells is produced. And Q10 deficiency has been linked to heart failure, hypertension, Alzheimers's, Parkinson's and more. For persons on Statin drugs, which stops the body in producing Q10, they absolutely need to take Q10,

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

A great find for us! It can be difficult to find CoQ10 in a 50 mg dosage, especially as a stand alone product, but iHerb has just that. A quality product, in convenient packaging, and easy to swallow. Reasonably priced and fast shipping. What more could a customer ask for?

Posted on May 27, 2022

I decided to purchase this because of my age. I was told it would benefit my skin, but so far no changes yet. COQ10 is good for the heart and blood flow. I read that it can help with my migraine too. I haven't had migraines since I started taking Magensium Inositol, so I could not say that this helped me. I might stop taking it for now and use it only when I have migraines.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Been a user of this product for months now and keep re-ordering for the benefits i am getting from the product. the package of CoQ10 came fast and its of good quality ingredients for the skin, cardio, heart. thank you

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

wonderful the amount if energy I get from this little pill! would highly recommend, I often struggle with energy and focus and I can totally feel the difference!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Received soon. Well-packaged. Good quality. Suit for all ages. CoQ10 I will buy it again. Good for skin and heart and brain. Taste nothing. It has a lot good ingredients can benefit skin. Also, it can antioxidants.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
4,070

Indeed a great quality supplement, it takes good care of my skin, perfect for the healthy function of my brain and heart, I'm so obsessed with its effectiveness. Going to buy more.