PH

Based on 3,275 Ratings
2,308
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Must have!

I always take this after drinking alcohol to help protect the liver from damage. Milk thistle has anti-inflammatory properties so it can also help to negate some of the free-radical damage associated with alcohol and assist the liver to metabolize toxins better. It is known to have a protective, regenerative effect on liver cells so I feel this is a must-have for everyone however I will not take this every day to avoid overdosage.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I had a blood test that showed my liver enzymes were elevated and I needed a quality supplement that would help to detox my liver. The absorption of this milk thistle helped with the enzymes and bile. They do not have a taste, are a great size, important ingredients and I've noticed the benefits. The packaging is nice and simple.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Milk thistle is a high quality liver detox supplement! At 525 mg per dosage (large size) your liver can reap a lot of benefits. This package contains several ingredients that all help your liver. It doesn't have much of a taste. It really helped me during my detox, so I recommend this for anyone trying to detox their liver.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Great product for liver health. I can see the difference after 2 weeks of use - my gut feels better, my mood is better, my skin isn't as sensitive as usual and it helps the hormonal balance too. Natrol is a trusted brand and I like the quality of their products.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

It's not just milk thistle! In the ingredients you also get dandelion root, black radish root, burdock root, parsley root, and ginger extract for a better absorption and effect! This is to support your liver health and detox. I haven't used it long enough for the benefits to be seen but I think it is doing something! I found the packaging very good and compact, label is easy to read. The quality looks great. The pills are veggie capsules with the powder inside. Size isn't too big to swallow. I haven't done it but you could possibly break it open for the powder and use it as a tea? I don't see why given the ingredient list, although better research might be needed. I would recommend this to others and it is my favourite milk thistle because of the extra ingredients.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Perfect product! Good quality, best effect, good taste. Wonderful quality. I really like. They deliver quickly. Comes without damage. Quality ingredients , size is good , very effective. It has so much benefits. Suitable for all ages , packaged very well. Improve my health. Great for detox. Perfect antioxidant. It really works as intended.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good. The ingredient and the quality of this milk thistle supplement is very good. The size of the capsule is okay, it is still okay for me to swallow. There are benefits and improvements and good effects since I took this. The taste ? Do not taste it.. you got to swallow it