PH

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Excellent! ease of use for my teenage boy, no mess, no fuss

Great product! I got this stick for my 13 son, he has irritating dry patchy skin on face and its worsening. I gave him topical face creams, from a jar, in a tube to target the problematic skin. but boys being boys, he didn't even bother to apply and or when he did , either too much or too little, no clues at all for meaning of "appropriate amount". I knew this petrolatum stick would make a perfect skincare vehicle to get the job done when i first laid eyes on it! Turns out, he liked it and promised that he would keep at it.

23b6b601-a79b-4b09-a16f-a7f40b9516e5
52f03842-860a-44f8-9f32-70d704c5f5ab
Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this product! I have no scent, package is tiny in size so it can fit in sensitively. i use it every time i'm out and my skin is dry, just put it on the face. i have sensitive skin and it's great for the benefit of moisturizing and looking fresh on the go

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

didnt realize how small it was until it arrived. however it is extremely effective yet not sticky on baby skin and super easy to apply since the stick form. i was looking for a stick type cream for baby since she likes to move alot making it impossible to moisture through the day. minus 2 stars as the price point is too high for such a small amount. would like to purchase again only when on sale due to bad cost per performance

17bc3d44-d838-47d7-a409-0422306d4905
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

It is the second stick for my baby. He likes the smell, always ask me to use for him. The greatest advantage is you won't stick your hand.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Bought this for my newborn but have been putting this on my toddlers too. Can see the difference immediately after a few times applied to their face. It is very small though for the price! Thats the only drawback i can think of now.

Posted on Sep 15, 2020

Its great for my little one during the cooler months and also good for me and my hubby. Every time I ordered 4~5 in one time and put one each for my little one’s kindy bag, my diaper bag,hubby’s jacket and in the car! Try it! You will never regret to buy this.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I think it is a little bit oily. The design is easy to apply to the face or body but the texture I touched is too creamy.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love how wide the cold cream stick is and ease of application, but the fragrance is so strong that it's overwhelming and distracting. The moisturizing effect does not last long either. I would not use this on a baby.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Great for applying on baby's skin especially on the face because they're cheeks are always try after bathing or drinking milk and when they keep moving around and you have no time to put cream on your hands to apply, this is just taking off the cap and applying directly on their face.