Page 1 - Reviews - MusclePharm, Combat Protein Powder, Banana Cream, 4 lbs (1,814 g) - iHerb
PH

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This is the best tasting protein powder I have ever tried. I bought the chocolate milk flavor and put it in the fridge to cool a bit before drinking. It’s absolutely delicious. I also like that this is a protein blend and sometimes drink this before going to work. I truly believe this has made a big impact on how hungry I am after work and as a result, my ability to make wise food choices when I get home.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is my hands down favorite protein powder despite the fact that it is HARD to mix. Better get the blender out if you don’t want to eat chunks of powder. I add ice cubes to my blender and I’ve used it with unsweet almond milk and 2 percent. I didn’t like it with water, but I’ve still used it that way. The flavor is good enough that I would drink it even if I didn’t need the protein. Doesn’t taste funky like most powders do to me.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I’ve been using this for more than 3 years now. It’s a great source of ‘fast’ and ‘slow’ protein. That’s why I can take it after a workout and before going to bed. It doesn’t give you a bloated stomach. Totally recommnded!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

My favorite flavor of them all! Can be made in a blender or just in a shake bottle, if you want to have the shake away from home and on the road, still the podwer dissolves and leaves no chunks. tastes great with blueberries.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

It's pretty good. I always order chocolate or vanilla, but gave Banana a try. The taste was pretty good! If you're looking for something different, this is worth a try.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

amazing product! good taste, good price, and good results and progress in my gym goals. I order it every month and a half and it always gets super fast! thank you.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

That’s a lot of servings. It instantly blends with milk or water and tastes like a milk shake, no need to even use a blender. It tastes amazing. It doesn’t have that thick protein whey powdery taste most brands have. It can also be used as a meal replacement, it has essential amino acids, protein, fiber.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

So tasty for pancakes,milkshakes the best flavor of protein ever NO CAP

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

High quality protein powder. I bought for my husband and he is very pleased.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I think it's the best protein I tasted so far, great taste with water (didn't tried with milk yet)