PH

Posted on May 17, 2022

Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖 Excellent! Very very good as product from IHerb ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Thanks you I herb for everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖

bf018b08-4dec-4bcb-b43f-a0826e2a4f1b
bcf7e39c-c024-4f6b-89c3-45574f480bfe
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

after using it for couple of days i felt improvement with my baby's colic constipation issues , her age is 5 months she was ok with the taste one of the ingredients is sun flower seeds which gives it a good taste , size is somehow small and the quality of package is nice and easy to use , it was with great benefits with frequency usage

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My baby daughter has been fussy for all of her infancy and now as a 14-month old, being a toddler with a high-strung temperament. I tried Mommy's Bliss Baby Probiotic Drops, Colic Support, and I am so happy with this product. The reason I chose it is the lack of corn oil or any harmful additives. My daughter immediately began feeling better and things really improved for us over time. I have purchased this product repeatedly. I'm so glad that you carry this, iHerb.com!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Easy to use. The dropper made it convenient to aide in dosing a newborn baby. Quality probiotics for those little ones we worry so much about! Ingredients were gentle on baby’s tummy too.

My baby take probiotics everyday since day 1, from where I noticed this one seems to work! The bottle is great because it comes with a dropper that works very well

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It’s very easy to use. I’m not sure about the taste but my daughter has no problem taking it. The package is nice.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Perfect for my newborn, easy to give and works great!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Makes my baby much happier. No more colic after a month of these drops.

Posted on May 6, 2022

It was a gift for my sis baby, she like its effect

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It’s a good type of probiotic. My baby seems to like the taste and it’s easy to give her.