PH

Posted on May 9, 2022
Peptide is of great quality

I have studied that some peptides can act the same as Botox in case we use it as a course, preferably in summer. Do not use peptide after acid peeling. After enzyme peeling is great, coz it may even help the peptide. Use it for anti-age, in the evening routine, after washing. Combine with snail cream.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I liked the texture of this serum. It is liquid and will suit any type of skin when using with cream on top of it. I use it with Ampule peptide cream and my skin became more smooth right in a couple of days. Will keep on using this couple, works good.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My dermatologist suggested I use this one to improve my skin, saying it has a good quality. I'm 35 years old and it's the right time to begin taking care of my face properly. I have a sensitive skin, and it reacts ok to the ampoule. It also has a nice texture & a neutral scent, as well as the volume. I use it every night in summer and early fall, when the sun is yet bright and it's not possible to use acids frequently.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I ordered this for the second time. I am really happy with the results. Peptides are good for anti-aging. I use it together with the Peptide ampoule cream from the same maker. Use it at night or day before the moisturizing step of your facial care. This is very good serum that I will keep buying.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

My favourite overnight product. Applied between serum and nightcream, it keeps my skin wrinkle-free and glowing. This is a very good skincare product for anti age routine, as it contains a good amount of cooper peptide (one of the most expensive ingredient). Copper peptides may potentially reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin by promoting collagen and elastin production. Definatly worth to try and buy!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

At first I thought it was just like applying water to the face, but then I noticed a difference in the days I apply it compared to the days I do not. And my skin looks much better on the days I apply. Very moisturizing the skin, I put it after toner, perfect.

There’s no scent, can be used on face, good quality, average size, age 30 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for face area, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction, gentle on skin, frequency 3 times per week for me, removes area of concern

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Im trying to use this up while keeping it away from my undereyes. I need to sit down and compare all the ingredients that bother my undereyes to figure out what the common denominator is. I understand this is a "me" issue so I only took away one star. Update: this sat on my vanity for months before I moved it to the shower to use as a body product. What a bummer.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

First time using this brand and I’m loving it already. Package very air tight, so ingredients will stay fresh. If you want to increase your collagen level, should give it a try.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I’m new to peptides, and i started pairing this at night with my retinol (peptide first then retinol) and my skin feels radiant in the morning. Its watery in texture and i use this 3 to 4 drops