PH

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is the great one! Along with the serum from this brand and the same line the composition will improve you skin structure, reduce pores und smooth acne scars. Better to use during cold rainy autumn/ winter month. Size is generous, quality is great, not sure about moisturising and if suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is a really good AHA & BHA toner for a drier weather and drier skin type. It has good moisturizing qualities and doesn't make my fairly sensitive skin feel itchy. If you don't use a cotton pad, one bottle is big enough to last for a few months with daily use.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

The first time I used this, my face purged like never before. So I panicked, but after a week it started to fade and calm down and looks better than before. Just keep in mind that when you use this toner, always keep your routine simple. Like face wash, this toner, and then a hydrating and soothing moisturizer. Don’t go anything further than might irritate your skin.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good, for everyday use, gentle and low acidic toner. Does not irritate skin, have scent, you can use after washing your face as a exfoliation, doesn’t dry skin. It is good for summer use, if you apply spf in daytime.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My mom loves this. It cleans and clears well without leaving the skin too dry. Not only is it gentle and can moisturize, the package is also really nice. Use once a day only and the benefit is quite obvious.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Good acidic toner. Cleanses well, does not cause skin irritation or redness. Can be used every day without drying out the skin. Watery consistency, no strong scent.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

A great product for a combined skin type. It was my first product with AHA and BHA and i can say it was mild and worked well. An excellent purchase for those who only starts using acids in cosmetics!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

doesn't break out my sensitive skin, I put it on a cotton pad and exfoliate the dirt off my face and neck. even after double Cleansing properly, sometimes there's still some dirt left, which toner gets rid of well!

good laugh
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I use this cleaning toner just like a regular toner without wiping it off, works fine to me, I like toner over cream, the liquid is moisturizing and do not cling to my skin too long to feel "congested", just the way I like it.