PH

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love Missha products, recently it got expensive on the brand website. But iHerb here offers a great deal on most of the missha products. Quick shipping and great packaging. The essence helps sensitive skin, prevents breakouts. It’s hydrating and moisturizing . I love the sprayer, makes the application easier. Can be useful in all seasons. My skin has cleared a lot.

dbc32565-bf31-4e14-b212-50da30821366
Posted on May 12, 2022

It is the first time that I try an Artemisia product and I was not disappointed. It feels very hydrating and it instantly calms down my skin. I love the bottle and it is a fine mist. It has a slight herbal scent that I really like. I use it in my morning and night skin care routine and I love it. It absorbs quickly (even if you layer it several times) and it works well with other products. I will definitely buy it again. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!

4c3f3288-5514-405b-8c9e-b8024561470a
6e254cc6-fc8f-4729-8536-63a051603969
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I do like this mugwort (also called artemisia) essence. it's double fermented and cones in a mist form. the packaging is pretty frosted plastic. I'm not crazy about the mister as it's not as fine as I like it to be. the product is natural smelling and I find it soothing and even slightly hydrating for the skin. I use it as a first step before more substantial toners or serums.

c75185ea-4e62-4a5b-9988-4571bd0a0a4f
a9a07a8a-2021-49e1-8e2c-3f2d8545b53e
hurts
Posted on May 1, 2022

I had a sample of this and decided to buy full size. The mist packaging is what attracted me. This is a very light texture, almost like water/tea, and I feel like mist pack will help me use it more frequently, to soothe and prep my skin every day.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Love this mist. Quality and composition is light weight. scent and texture are light, fast absorb. Good for sensitive skin and mid age, the cica benefits to calm skin especially in summer season. usually use it then follow with hydration and moisturiser. Feels really moisturize. the size of the bottle is just nice to hold and spray with 1 hand.

Posted on May 22, 2022

my favorite first Essence ever I like the spray bottle it's not scented but it does have a certain smell of the natural herb it really suits my skin especially when it's on the sensitive side very lightweight so I can use it a couple of times in a row if I want to before I continue with a richer serum or cream

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love the fine mist that comes out of the nozzle! Same amazing mugwort scent and same soothing properties as the glass bottle version. I thought this would allow me to use less product but my skin loves this stuff and I spray copious amounts lol because it helps rebalance my skin after cleansing. This doesn't take away redness, but it calms and soothes my tight dehydrated skin after cleansing. I would repurchase the larger bottle because its worth it!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

WOW, this essence is amazing. It immediately became my favorite and most fun part of my skincare routine. I was just about to give up on mugwort when I heard about fermentation in skincare products helping to boost the benefits of the ingredient. And so the double fermented mugwort really really helps bring all those antioxidant benefits to your face. No other product helps reduce my redness / appearance of erythema so instantly like this. The hydration is amazing, and the product is so calming and soothing. The scent is quite unique it smells like a delicious ginger beer, but if you’re sensitive to fragrance may want to keep that in mind. OH and it’s the finest mist I’ve ever used, just such a pleasant sensory experience. Will be ordering this again and again!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great product! I use it as a toner, right after cleansing and it provides a lot of gentle moisture to the skin. The packaging is very luxurious and the spray bottle creates a very fine mist that is distributed easily on the skin without making it too wet. Has a very light scent.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This dispenses a fine mist. KBeauty brands usually have the best most bottles you can’t find with western brands. I used this right after cleansing and before my HA toner. I also used it after shaving. Not sure I can repurchase due to the price unless there’s a special. It was worth trying though.