PH
Based on 1,258 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,258 Ratings
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was very happy that I could buy it 50% off with home brand half price sale😊 I've used other product (Attitude, which does not sell refill) , the smell of this product is a bit stronger so I think it washes better, maybe. The spray part works really nice.

7760c488-01f9-482f-a639-6361eb22cc3d
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Have been using this to wash most of my fruits but have not use it to wash my vegetables yet. The packaging looks pleasing to the eyes and there is a lock on spray head. The apples and pears look totally cleansed after cleansing away the pesticides and herbicides and whatever chemicals that were sprayed on the fruits. Will use it on my veggies soon.

434e8f92-a486-487a-9b52-8afb42ac2c35
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This item does not show expiry date . Just a lot number. Arrive less than a week from ordering date. Arrived in good condition . Comes with a spray kit

89785943-5a1c-4a64-9261-bd6e43dac289
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

it is important to rinse yr fruits and vegetables of pesticides before eating them. farmers are spraying all these harmful chemicals to crops to enhance yield, but they definitely do not enhance our health. ingesting too much pesticides could lead to problems like cancer. so rinse yr fruits well. i also scrub the skins (eg apple) with a cloth to make sure. hv a great life!!! there is only one chance... : )

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I've been a baking soda and water rinser for along while but wanted to try something with a little more oompf. This product fits the bill. It cleans great, even removing that waxy coating feel from peppers, rinses well, no discernible taste or scent and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

Purchase and use it first time. The veggies are easily cleaned just by soaking them few seconds. The volume of the bottle per dollar is really attractive for me to try this. I used to buy another veggie wash in iherb for years but the price is going up and the stock availability is unstable. I think I have got a good option to buy.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Doesn't have a strong smell, which is good. I bought it because discovered that cucumber, bell pepper and clementines are treated with some kind of chemicals (it was written on the packaging) - I can peel the clementines but not the pepper... So hopefully this will help get rid of those.