PH

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Excellent and Effective 🤩

I’ve used this for a couple weeks, and I’m already impressed with the quality. It’s the entire package: plumps, moisturizes and smooths. I put it in my entire neck and sometime my face. It works on its own and plays well with all of my other serums and creams. Good for my very sensitive skin. It soaks in fully but doesn’t feel heavy. I can see a plumper brighter effect after just a couple weeks. What I like is while it has a stretchy texture, it doesn’t feel sticky at all on the skin.’

264a5324-ba78-4f33-b2f6-96c58773cff1
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Love this neck cream. Interesting slimy consistency but it’s not sticky when I apply on my neck. I can feel my skin getting softer after 3-4 applications. Hoping to see my neck lines get softer with long term application. Very pleasant smell as well. It’s a keeper!!

b4fcd473-2711-4183-b661-0bfd9800e4eb
6c1d0ffc-48cd-4013-8413-68fce571481b
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I was looking for working neck cream forever-this is it!It has significant moisturizing benefits-in 2 weeks there is a visible difference in the quality of my skin. I use it not only for the neck but for the whole face and like the results. Additional benefits-you will receive a decent amount of product for the money especially if you buy on sale. Worth to try!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Updating my review since I've been using for a few months now. I have crepes skin on my neck from age and weight loss, which I really hate and conscious of. This creme works for me with a noticeable reduction in the appearance of my neck skin. It tightens the skin and just takes that ugly creepy look away. I don't think I can go without this product and intend to keep myself stocked with this. I have been using for a few months every day and I'm not quite half way through, so it goes a long way.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I used a small sample of these cream back to 2018 and I was impressed how the quality of my skin on the neck was changed. very long I couldn't find this cream. recently I found it in iherb. huge size-100ml. I am sharing it with my mom . she is also impressed how it works

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Love this cream. Absolutely one of the best products I’ve used...the scent is amazing. I have gentle skin and it truly works wonders. The price is right on point for the size I purchased. This is a very good quality product and I would recommend it to everyone.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like this cream, the texture is amazing and when you use it you can feel how it makes you skin more plum and even. It has no scent which is good for sensitive skin. And also the size, it's huge so you can use it with your whole family.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The order came faster than promised, very nice. Excellent packaging, 100% original. The cream is viscous, but it is easily distributed over the skin, does not leave stickiness. In the morning, the skin on the neck is moisturized, looks more toned. I have been using the cream for about two weeks, I am satisfied with the result. I hope in a month the skin will improve significantly.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

An extraordinary cream at first glance it seems that it is sticky, but it is absorbed so quickly and the skin is so tender from it. I'm just delighted. This is something extraordinary.

43bcac00-daca-4c77-9290-8049e7297895