PH

Arizio
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This is a delicious thickkkk cream! It feels so good and luxurious, you have to take your time to spread it but it is so worth it. I loved the texture and finish it leaves on the skin, it just makes your skin beautiful. It does have a scent but it does not linger, the package is very nice but above all its has a great combination of peptides and moisturizers in the composition. Overall great quality and I strongly recommend it.

d42a23b9-80ad-4b2f-beca-9c2116bc8a43
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I've been using the product for a while now, and it's too early to see a visible result. But I like the texture, easy to apply, not sticky. My skin feels hydrated and plumped.I think it's good value for money. And the composition of ingredients is promising.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

The cream has an extremely pleasant texture, high absorption, mild perfume and leaves skin moist all day long. After application to the skin, the cream does not leave any greasy film. Friendly with foundation and other beauty products (I use the cream in the morning). Highly recommend this cream, especially in the Autumn season.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Nice gentle scent. always order for my mom - great for age skin, good moisturize. easy to use, good size package. Great quality. perfect for sensitive skin.

251258bc-c211-45b3-a42a-37c86b1076bb
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I'm using it for 3 weeks by now, every morning. although the texture is like a buttet, it observes really good and the smell is gorgeous. really happy for buying this one and I also trust this brand. I'm 52 years old.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Bought it for my mother, age 55+. She use it every morning. Beautiful fragrance and really gentle scent, easily absorbed, delicate texture. The skin looks toned and rested during the day. There is no chemical scent. I recommend this product and will sure but it for myself.

great results like often with medi peel! rich texture, moisturising for a long. probably better suits to dry /aged skin. doubts about oily skin , sooner no

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

first time trying this cream. very good combinate with this anti oxident ampoule the same brand. waiting to see the results. hope it helps to reduce wrinkles

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Thick night cream. Cannot be used under makeup. Skin becomes moisterized.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I use it for fine lines and i find it very efficient.