PH

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I am lactose intolerant but sometimes I like to have yogurt, and I also have gastritis and a slow digestion call mom the enzymes makes me feel a lot better, I notice I am also less bloated since I started taking it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from French

A good product that helps people with problems digesting macro foods such as meats, sardines, organ meats. It stimulates acidity which helps digestion and after the meal you no longer feel heaviness. I take it each time I apprehend a food before the meal. Highly recommend it over PPIs which destroy long term health.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

My prescription medication for irritable bowel syndrome didn't work for me, so I decided to take these digestive enzymes as a substitute for my prescription medication and I'm doing better because my bloating symptoms have decreased and I haven't had a change in my bowel habits.

4495bcc1-86db-4c77-a15c-665d41bb7ea0
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Unparalleled quality top quality ingredients enzyme touch be used by various age excellent package bringing various benefits for stomach digestion good composition for intestine flavor

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent and helped to get rid of the problem of constipation