PH

Posted on May 8, 2022
Yummy nuts!

The quality of the Macadamia nuts are just as I remembered them from the can when I had them in Hawaii. Ingredients are very flavorful, amazing taste, and I just wish the size was larger for the price. I would definitely recommend it and would love to try other flavours that are being offered by I herb. Lastly the nuts were fresh, and brings back memories of Hawaii!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I can't stop eating once I start. My colleagues also love it. I love the flavor, which for some reason tastes like cheese. It complements my intermittent fasting and low carb diet.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Macadamia is known one of the best vitamin sources in the nuts world Additional to this fact , the Mauna Loa Product is correspond to expected quality. Crispy, tasty and really Onion and Garlic flavor. I going to rebuy the new One

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The taste and the quality of this macadamia is always amazing! ❤️🙏🏻 when i was in US last year my aunt and i use munch in with these while roaming around in NJ!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is quite flavorful, makes it a very tempting snacks. And you will easily eat more than you should :D Although it's flavorful, you can still taste the original nutty macadamia, which is pleasant.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love the flavor of it! Where I live I can only find plain flavor! So happy that I can purchase different flavors of it in IHerb. Love it

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love that the bags are a adult size for not alot of money compared to ordering from Hawaii . They came very quick and I didn’t expect them so soon but I was so happy

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very moreish. The flavour on these is addictive and you can tell they use fresh, quality macadamia nuts. As macadamias are very calorie dense, the bag is a whopping 800 calories per packet and it is quite easy to eat the bag in one go.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love this flavor and the nuts are fresh and crunchy

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The nuts are crispy and has a wonderful salty taste. Would recommend it as snacks for Keto diet.