PH

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is definitely a very worthy purchase with the size and price. Quality and package are good as usual, delivery is fast even during Black Friday season. This supplement is for the benefit of old-age people for their bone improvement if they have a calcium deficiency or magnesium deficiency or a combination of both ingredients. I bought this to be taken together with another calcium product. No weird taste as usual. Happy with this purchase.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

High quality product for excellent price,size of 100 capsules you can use for 3 month every day, Calcium and Magnesium are essential minerals for bones,nerves, endocrine system.Highly recommended.

ce08446c-b294-46dc-9c33-13b80539b484
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Have no harmful ingredients use it daily size good have alot of benefit such as Very good smell nice scent package good concern beautiful ingredients calcium take it for my mom For her bone healthy improvement for Movement supplements Taste good use for deficiency of calcium

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

As I tend to have muscle cramps, I take this Calcium, Magnesium supplement combined with Now brand Vitamin D-3 just before bed time. Also, magnesium can calm the nervous system and help the body rest. If this comment helped you, please thumb up 👍

quality ingredients above 18 years of age composition of calcium is perfect package is good benefits bone and visible improvment in the bone deficiency great supplement combination no after taste very important after 50 years of age

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I take Mason Natural,Calcium & Magnesium, 100 tablets because I have a very low magnesium level and therefore tend to have cramps in combination with calcium for the bones.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I take magnesium supplement to regulate my hormones and this supplement is great for me cause I need it in low doses. It’s gentle on stomach and doesn’t cause constipation or dark urine like other brands.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Very easy to swallow & great price! I just started on the supplement so I'll update my review soon.

9709ae3e-edb4-4386-b46f-43afaae5ae30
Posted on May 19, 2022

I found this product to be quite upsetting to my gut. It makes me bloated and I assume this is because of the magnesium. The packaging is nice and the quantity is good, but the formula is harsh for my stomach.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

A combination of Magnesium and Calcium, It is definitely worth it. Good price. tablets not too big to eat.