PH

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Deep Restoring hair mask

Love Marc Anthony hair products - and this mask is amazing. My lightened and damaged hair getting healthier and stronger (use twice a week as a mask, 20-25 min). 50 ml is enough for several treatments, but sachet package is not convenient. Great value for only $3, though. Aloe and Argan oil are always good for hair, light Jasmine is nice

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This product was very good for my long and dry hair. It moisturizes well. The scent is a little bit too strong. I will recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Love this product. It works great for my hair texture and i'm AA. It is very hard to find for some eeason🙄. So i was glad to find some at a great price on iherb.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

it put a bit of moisture back in my hair without weighing it down. i have very fine, very dry hair so finding a good conditioner has been hard.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I got this from the reviews. My hair is always frizzy and never looks smooth or straight. I did notice my hair feels softer, but the look is the same. No change. No smoothy silky look.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

I love this product, this conditioner works great on my hair, unfortunately a newer revised Aloe Vera Jasmine conditioner has replaced the older verison. The new ingredients are half of the older version, makes me wonder if it's still a very good conditioner. As long as I can find the older version I'll stick with this one! BTW - the newer packet has a pic of an Aloe Vera on the front side of the packet.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love it! I use it once a week and if lasted me 3 weeks.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Did NOT leave a slick residue, softened hair, nice light fragrance.

Posted on May 3, 2021

Hair feel smoother & easy to manage after use Like the smell of hair after using the product. Will buy again Realized rinse with warm water will make hair smoother than using normal tap water temperature