PH

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

It is preferable to be applied to washed hair, towel dried and it is preferable to leave it on the hair for a period of not less than 15 minutes.. It makes the hair soft and the ends moisturized and not greasy.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It’s so good but if you have curly dry hair like me I’d recommend you try something else

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Well nourishing and hydrating conditioner for dry and long hair. Nice scent. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Good but there is silicone in the composition. Good packaging God value for money

I usually use the Argan hair mask from Marc Anthony, which is great for making my hair super soft, hydrated, tangle and frizz free, so I thought I'd give the conditioner a try. Of course being a conditioner, it's much thinner in consistency than hair mask, but this one didn't really do anything noticeable to my hair. I think I'll just stick to the hair mask and use it as conditioner.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

The bottle looks different and the texture of the conditioner is different than all the bottles that i used before

Posted on May 22, 2022

Perfect . Good Product. Fast delivery to Germany. Thank you

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Soft and nice my hair become soft

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Just what i needed, i paired it with the same brand and variety of shampoo. The hair stays with body, not limp at all.