PH

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Great for storage

I really like the way this product is packaged, it's easier to store than a large bulk sized soap for refilling your hand soap pump. The biggest plus for me is that it isn't drying on the skin. The scent is ok, it's not strong which is a good thing for me. The soap concentrate comes in gel packs and you add it to water and shake to get a regular liquid soap. Make sure to add enough water because the texture won't be right.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It's about time someone came up with a concentrated hand soap refill! BRILLIANT! Not only is this product convenient but it also leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized. I love the iHerb brands and Madre is no exception. This is a terrific product that is suitable for sensitive skin and it smells lovely! Don't waste money on other hand soaps - this is the one!

This soap is very concentrated. i use it in my foaming dispenser and i havent finished the first pack after a month. great smell too.

0c443492-4a17-4d22-a81b-3aafdc4be7ae
admon84
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Bought the set of the refill + the pump and was pleasantly surprised by the formula and scent. so when I ran out of the product, I had to order this refill. the size is huge - one refill sachet gives you about 2 months of use. so package of 6 pouches will last me for about a year. it cleanses well, yet leaves your skin feeling soft. Great for sensitive skin. love it.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I am not a fan of solid hand soap or traditional liquid soap products. I especially do not like products with lots of chemicals and drying ingredients . It's not like I won't use them but I find foaming soap products to be so much better. They don't leave a film or glop off as you are trying to use them under running water. I purchased Madre Labs. 3x Concentrated Hand Soap Pouches*. PLEASE NOTE- this is not a foaming soap concentrate product. That said, it can be by adding more water and less product into a foaming soap container (start by 1/2 as to what they suggest to the water/product ratio & increase from there). This makes the product even more cost efficient. I got this on sale so it was a true bargain. As a foaming soap I have not experienced any drying or Dermatological issues.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The soap itself is fine. Nice scent, seems to clean well. My problem is with the packaging. While it comes in a cardboard recyclable box, each pack of refill soap is wrapped in plastic. I was trying to avoid the excess plastic waste. I understand maybe it’s for leakage but there has to be a better way. Will not purchase again unless the packaging changes.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

there's no doubt it is the most affordable and ecological way to purchase hand soap. one pouch mixed with 2 parts water makes a clear hand soap with a pleasant scent. the down side is the texture. it's not viscous enough in my opinion. otherwise it's not bad.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It is the most affordable and ecological way to purchase hand soap. one pouch mixed with 2 parts water makes a clear hand soap with a pleasant scent. the down side is the texture. it's not viscous enough in my opinion. otherwise it's not bad. very gentle and the feel is very good

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I bought this to save the plastic bottles and it is econimical and less harmful to the environment because I get the soap amount equivalent to 5 (750ml) bottles of soap.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I feel like this soap can last forever! Only one pouch makes a soap for a while, I love it. It nice to buy a product which you can use for long, as you need less plastic packaging, which is always a benefit.