PH

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Ingredients and texture are great!

I prefer using zinc sunscreens for environmental reasons, but they're usually thick, drying and leave a white sheen...This one is really a game changer and absolutely a godsend. The ingredients are great and it's reef safe. It blends in clear to the skin and feels so light and not greasy at all. It smells funny (like plastic to me) but the scent disappears after rubbing in. Highly recommended!!!

c56908bd-7785-44bc-b905-e404e7141062
3ace0c0f-e843-4852-85ef-7b45a5b2df44
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

If you are having oily and sensitive skin like me, you will definitely love this sunscreen. As I’m leaving in a all year long hot climate, I would prefer a non greasy feel sunscreen. Also, My daily skincare routine will be essence, serum, oil free moisturiser and sun screen. Which is important that the sunscreen is not too oily or greasy. Just a gentle reminder, we still need sunscreen although we stay at home more often now so I would love this daily used sunscreen which I think SPF 30 for indoor is sufficient.

67ef2258-7c05-4f2d-a491-867ae00707ef
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Great facial sunscreen. I don't like the scent as much as other mad hippie products, but it feels light and absorbs well. Easy to work into a daily routine. Small enough to easily throw into any bag and bring with you for multiple applications. One of the best mineral sunscreens I have tried

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love this brand. Everything I've used by them has worked wonders for my skin. This sunscreen is great. It goes on light and you don't even feel it - just be sure to fully rub it in since it's made from zinc oxide it can leave white streaks.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I contacted MadHippi before purchase (to find out the difference between this one vs. the other UV cream and the older formula). I was pleased with this new lighter version. It will be quite suitable to use in the summer and good for those who prefer a lighter texture. I'm glad Mad Hippie comes out this one and their sunscreen are also better/safer than other regular sunscreen.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is BY FAR the best sunscreen I've ever used. I basically stopped using sunscreen years ago (and cover up head to toe with long pants, sleeves, and hat and avoid the sun) because I find sunscreen so greasy, it runs in my eyes, has overwhelming fragrance, etc. Well, I thought I'd look again and see if there were any better sunscreens around and I'm so glad I found this one. This is such a different experience. It's a thin white liquid you pump into your hand. It goes on smoothly. Sheer white at first but when you rub it in the white disappears. Touching my face, it doesn't feel like I have sunscreen on at all. AMAZING!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Loved this, although I'm not sure if its working or not because i use it for indoors. I work near the window and would like some SPF protection for that. The texture is really light, it gets absorbed nicely, doesn't leave any castings on my face. Liked the pump because its hygienic. I'm not a fan of the scent though but it goes away after a while. I'm unsure how long the amount of product could last me but so far I am liking this brand.

I have been trying out many different sun screens for the past 5 years, due to my sensitive and acne-prone skin. There was always an issue with the other products - artificial scent, heavy texture, poor ingredients quality, even causale of break outs. I have been using Mad Hippie for a year now an just decided to try their Sun Protection Cream as well - BEST DECISION EVER! There is no smell at all (which I love personally), feel extremely light, not greasy or flakey at all, I use it every single day in my morning skincare routine! The composition is natural, with ingredients that are not toxic to my skin and I have seen beneficial results only after using it for a week! The packaging is soo cute and sustainable! Sizing could be bigger, however since you don’t need a lot of the product (I pump only once and it’s enough to cover my face) it perfectly fits in my face care routine! 100% recommend!! 🙌🏼✨

Posted on May 7, 2022

I use this on my face when I am going out in the sun. There is no added fragrance , scent or nasty smell. The texture is watery but is easy to spread on the face especially when applying foundation after the serum. It does not cause a cakey texture on the face but a glowing natural finish. It has a slight white tint so just a few drops is sufficient. However, the size is a bit small. As the pump is a bit difficult to pump out, you need to shake and pump downwards onto the palms and then apply to the face using fingertips.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Lightweight, good and clean ingredients, and absorbs well—it’s really like a serum which feels nicer than the typical sunscreen lotion. Little to no white cast and minimal smell, making it easy to use daily. Pretty impressive for a physical zinc oxide-based sunscreen. Lasted me about a couple months or so. If your skin type is on the dry side, you may need to moisturise before applying; my skin felt and looked dry as the day went. I think it’s better suited for oiler skin types. I wasn’t a fan of the dispenser (it can squirt everywhere, so beware if you’re wearing dark clothes), but the bottle is nice-looking and solid. As US sunscreen regulations are not as robust, I would only use this if I’m staying indoors.