PH

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

very nice scent! conditioner works well with the shampoo. softens and moisturise my hair. my hair is badly damaged and this definitely helped with detangling it

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My son has extremely curly, course and dry hair. This works well for hydrating without making his hair feel or appear oily.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Like it on my fine hair, it brings back moisture yet doesn't weigh it down , the scent is also amazing

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great quality and ingredient, nice scent, easy to use

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

super

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Loved it

Posted on May 10, 2022

I didn’t like it

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Gorgeous conditioner. I bought it on the recommendation and after I tried it with a friend. Why didn't I buy it sooner??? This is something unreal. The smell is more delicate, pleasant. The hair is light, smooth, silky ❤️ Moisturizing is magical. Composition and Quality 🔥 Hair looks Healthy and Well-groomed, as after salon procedures. The packaging is not small enough, the conditioner is medium liquid, but the consumption is not large. !!

d897bb96-c34b-419b-af12-badb618eedef
d47b4296-1480-4dc0-adab-ac2f43be0ac1
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The bomb from the first seconds you feel how it smoothes and softens the hair. When you comb it, it untangles every hair. Shampoo of this series is also in my top. I have dry, damaged hair at the ends. Thanks to the products of this brand (before that there were shampoo and conditioner with keratin), the quality of the hair has improved markedly. Shine and softness guaranteed. And they don't get greasy quickly.