PH

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

LonoLife is my favorite brand for bone broth packets. These are so convenient for a quick snack or lunch on the go. The Thai Curry Beef is my favorite but the Savory Chicken has the same quality. The packaging is convenient and the broth is easy to prepare for those following a low carb/keto diet.

Great bone broth! I just discovered I love bone broth, especially in cold times, to add in any soup :) It taste good, but my favorite still remains the simple beef bone broth :) Also love the single pack sticks, very comfortable to use and also you can have it with you anywhere you go, brilliant idea!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I usually drink liquid bone broth so I was a bit wary about the taste of a powder form, but there's no difference! I suppose it's the sage but it tastes like rosemary chicken for me. I enjoy bone broth as a quick meal/snack as it's filling and hearty. I don't need to finish an entire cup to feel satiated. That this one is especially tasty is a bonus. I just docked a star because the nutritional content is scant and the sodium is high.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Tastes as if has been cooked on the stove few minutes ago... I have used other brands' powder, however no doubt, this is the best (and so are the other tastes available).

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Great nutritional value, not the best texture, a little powdery and hard to mix, but still ok to drink/eat, tastes like real chicken broth, but the sage flavor is too strong, and makes the soup too bitter for my taste. If they have other flavors, I might try.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Great to have these bone broths. I have bad knees and chicken bone broth is supposed to be the best for them.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Love this Lono Life bone broth! Easy protein if your short on your macros or just a great warm drink to sip.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

love the taste, a great way to have a light dinner if you don't feel like eating.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Tasty and convenient for travels or on-the-go snacks.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Good product at an amazing price! Smooth taste & easy to make. Definitely will buy more, when I run out… Thanks!!