PH

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Love it! The taste is amazing, to me, there was no artificial taste whatsoever. The consistency is rather runny, not as thick as natural maple syrup, but the squeeze function makes it convenient to use - no mess made when trying to top up pancakes or drizzle some seeeteness onto my fruits

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

In my country, we don't have any custom of eating maple syrup but as a good lover of pancakes and waffles, I decided to try it, and I'm shocked how delicious it is, the sweet is so natural! It doesn't have a strong sweetener taste! I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Not bad at all. It taste like a light maple syrup and used it a lot for my overnight oats. I feel the bottle is a bit small and would prefer to order a big one. Packaging is great and didn’t spill! I use this to help me with my diet.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I am on the Keto/Low carb diet for 3 years now and was looking at some keto friendly, but still sweet sauces. I love this maple syrup and my husband too. I like to use it on granola or yogurt. My husband loves it too. The package is neat, the taste is great

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Very good ingredients for a keto/sugar free syrup. It’s about as good as any other sugar free syrup I’ve tried. It’s not as sticky, sweet or maple-y as Walden Farms, but a little better than Lakanto and a lot better than choc zero, in my opinion. I’m still searching for one that’s a bit thicker. So, I’ll probably continue to buy this one for better ingredients. In the end, for keto, it’s probably a very good buy. This top is amazing for squirting this syrup in a clean and non-sticky way…but aim it in the right place or it’ll shoot out over something you don’t want syrup on! If this helps you to make a decision on whether or not to try this, then give me a thumbs up!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

It tastes GOOD like a standard industrial maple syrup. (FYI: Real 100% maple have almost no taste). As a type 2 diabetic, it does not affect blood sugar at all, I'm staying within the 70-100 mg/dl range all day long with that & meat, which means it's low carb/keto/bernstein friendly. It does however affect my bowel movements, so one star deducted for that.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I don't eat sugar any longer and am always looking for an alternative to any type of sweetener. I saw this maple flavored syrup and immediately wondered how it would taste on low carb waffles or french toast. I tried it on the french toast and it's actually very good. Of course, nothing is going to taste as good as real maple syrup but this a nice substitute if you're craving waffles or french toast or pancakes. I think you could probably use it in recipes to create anything with a maple flavor. It's pricier than other syrups but really all those sugar-free (healthy type) syrups cost more because they don't use chemical sweeteners. That's important to me. I like this stuff. I'll buy again when this bottle is used up. Thanks to Iherb for carrying it as well as other healthy food items.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I've tried a lot of low-cal or no-sugar maple syrups to add on pancakes, and this is one of the better ones. It has a bit of a thicker texture than the Lakanto version which I like, but I find the maple flavor a bit lacking. Overall a good product!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I tried this syrup before and it’s my second time getting it! Definitely put it in the fridge, it tends to be thicker after refrigerating it. It smells and tastes just like maple syrup, most importantly doesn’t have a weird aftertaste of other sweeteners!!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Like this product a lot. Allulose is the best sugar replacement, which do not impact your gut and has very good taste. Mild taste. I add it to the cooking to avoid sugar. Kids like it on plain yogurt and panicked