PH

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Top notch electrolyte replenisher!

The taste is amazing with ice cold water. It mixes great and does the job for hydration especially with excercise and sauna use! I mix it with Thorne Creatine after workouts. It's a bit expensive but since it's your health it's definitely worth it. Love it 10\10

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I had heard that some of the flavors don't taste good so I was aprehensive about trying thus brand...however, the strawberry flavor tastes AMAZING! somewhere between a melted strawberry sorbet and strawberries and cream this is the flavor to try first! I have tried a few other hydrator powder things and they either have a strange after taste because of the artificial sweetner or it tastes like they forgot to sweeten it altogether, not this one! Properly sweet (if yiu don't have a sweet tooth it may be too sweet) it doesn't taste like salt!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I bought this product to take with us on a trip to Arizona. We are from the Midwest and are not accustomed to the amount of water that needs to be consumed in order to maintain adequate hydration. I love the fluid multiplier effect of the ingredients...less to drink with greater effect. This product tasted great, was in nice convenient sized pouches that stood up to the friction of plane travel and hiking , and was low in sugar content.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Helps with my POTS lots and helps me with keeping my fluids up with a touch of flavour. Keeps me well hydrated. Definitely not my favourite flavour or taste out of the the flavours I ordered. Great quality just wish there was more in the box for the price that I paid.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Liquid IV is by far the best electrolyte drink for me. I live in Germany and can hardly get it anywhere, so iherb is a great option. Strawberry is a great flavor for anyone loving strawberry flavor in other products as well. A bit more on the sweeter side.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I mixed one package into twice as much water then recommended, I was surprised at how it still tasted like strawberry. I felt very hydrated after.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I found this product easy to mix, & noticed the effects faster than other electrolyte powders or tablets I’ve tried. It tasted better than I’d predicted, best suited to a sweet tooth.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great taste. I feel the difference when I drink these, too. The only down side is they are expensive. I use them after running and it works great. I got more because they’ll be super useful in the summer when it’s hot!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

One of my favorites, I find I dont even need to use a full packet because the flavor is so strong, and then I drink even more water by diluting the powder.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The strawberry Liquid I.V. electrolytes are great tasting, compacted size and easy to have after a solid session across all sport training or workout. Definitely benefit recovery.