PH

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Delicious

This helps keep me hydrated in part because it is so delicious! I had trouble finding a place in Canada that sold it, so was happy to get it here. I tend to get migraines when I don't drink enough, and this helped. I use it for yoga, home workouts, and walking as well!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Been drinking this few times a week and I can feel the difference when I stop taking it. I tend to forget drinking water during the day when working, start putting this into my water 1-2 times a day and I feel more energized and able to concentrate better on work. I wish they have less sweet or unsweetened version as I'm not a fan of sweetened drinks.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Bought this for the first time. Since it is summer & will be going hiking & doing outdoors activities & dehydration can be an issue. I take this with me. Lemon lime is quite tasty. This is a good quality product. N the ingredients are pretty clean. Another good flavor.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I was surprised by these. I got this for when I will be drinking heavy or have a hangover and this really helped. I drank one the day of drinking and the next day and poof my hangover was gone. The taste is artificially sweetened but still did a good job.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The ‘Lemon Lime’ was my favourite Liquid IV flavour (I tried also the ‘Watermelon’ and ‘Tangerine’). It is refreshing and not too salty (Watermelon you could really taste the salt) or too sweet (Tangerine was very sweet). I need electrolytes to retain water better, and these helped.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Quality is great, ingredients are good, I personally like the taste. Does the job, really does hydrate. it's a good electrolytes. I would advise to try.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The taste is the usual taste vitamin drinks have. Does wonders for hangovers. Comes recommended by all sorts of researchers from the US in podcasts.

This was a great electrolyte drink mix similar to Pocari sweat. Enjoyed using half a stick for a 500ml bottle, the powder is more than enough. It could easily be ingested. The taste is okay, like a lemon variety. I drink during long, or tiring days for quick rehydration.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

These are my daily go to electrolyte drink. I put it in 20oz water and I feel so refreshed after drinking one. Do yourself a favour and get these!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Absolutely love this. I ordered this as I have issues drinking enough water and this made it easier. I also brought some into the hospital for my parent and they are hooked as well. Electrolytes and vitamins. Win!