PH

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Good

Nice citrus smell, and has a light tingle on your face (which i believe is due to the citrus fruits they use in the toner). Face feels refreshed after use.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great spray

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Excellent toner with a useful composition - aloe leaf juice, vegetable glycerin, glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C. niacinamide, retinol, plant extracts, dimethylethanolamine, alpha-lipoic acid, panthenol, essential oils of grapefruit and seed. The aroma is pleasant, the skin is well-groomed. The only downside - the cost was small. The cost on the brand's website is lower.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Although it is a spray type, I put it out in the palm of my hand and push it by hand. I want to clean my forehead. It's a natural ingredient, but it seems to work. I expect the effect on whitening.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I wanted a vitamin C lotion that can be used as a UV countermeasure, so I bought this at a 35% discount for about 2,000 yen. The scent of citrus fruits and leafy herbs does not contain harmful substances, so you can use it comfortably without worrying about the irritation that comes to your skin. It's non-greasy and refreshing, so you'll need a separate moisturizing lotion for dry skin and winter in the Kanto region. The spots and freckles that I was hoping for won't disappear, but they won't increase, so is it at least a preventive measure? Personally, I think it's a good price, so I don't think I'll repeat it.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It smells ... I don't really like it as a tune. It's cloudy and I'm a little worried if there is any change in quality in a hot and humid environment. The package is very cute!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Bought the entire range in one go, looking forward to seeing results.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Pleasant to use and non-greasy. Recommends a very large bottle

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

feel fresh and comfortable

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

without smell. pretty liquid. does not irritate the skin