PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I like the product Scent free good use Nice quality Reasonable size Almost all age can use it can be use for sensitive skin Its gentle on the skin Can be use frequency Package is clear have many benefits The ingredients r good compositions All concern are good Its f

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

i wish they would reply to my question about it being halal, i still dont know whether to keep taking this or stop, ingredients are as you see contains most of what you need to keep a healthy hair, didnt exactly get the result i thought of though. it has weird smell but its fine, the amount is ok for the price.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Less hair found after shampoo initially. It doesn't gradually minimise or let alne, stop hair loss entirely, even though , each day, I took 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Abt a month, I found more hair after shampoo, once. Subsequently, the hair loss became lesser. I hv already ran out of this, and ordered my previous hair supplement which I'd used when I was younger. Fairly, this has significantly improved my hair quality and promoted the speed of the growth, but not improving the thickness.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Good quality, great size, amazing ingredient I love it Good quality, great size, amazing ingredient I love it

15e63824-3ab4-47b9-8d3c-0527411575ff
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Received product after 4 weeks of order. product looks good.

95a0ba82-8ac5-4def-9caa-b0c669e93c2b
64401e69-c5a4-4ca1-b5dc-fe995391294f
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Optimal size, easy to swallow, good amount of benefitial vitamins

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Very good hair vitamins the concentration and composition of the ingredients is great

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

My husband has been using Life Time Hair Vitamins for years and he is the only member of his Family that still has hair and he’s 83 years old!!

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I use these vitamins as additional supplements. In complex with other products it seem to work, my hair started to grow faster, nails became stronger, like really stronger, I have never had them this long and for such a prolonged time.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

great product! fully corresponds to the description!