PH

Based on 2,149 Ratings
1,583
Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Great in Helping fix my Acne from within

I watch a lot of dr.berg video and stumble upon his video about vitamin b3 and that it helps skin problems more than vitamin c and E. Having a stubborn acne that is hard to fix from outside I am trying to heal it from the inside. I am getting red flushes while taking but doesn't bother me at all,just feels like same when I'm having wine which is great . Love the price too! Saved lots compare to getting it from outside sources.

f0d2bd54-9937-44ca-9751-1452a5b98db8
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Excellent! source of niacin. high quality product. no side effects. will happily buy again. came highly recommended by a friend who has relied on this product for more than 10 years. great value for money. easy on the stomach. good packaging helps keep safe for a long time. all in all very satisfying.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great for cardivascular issues. Helps clear out the vascular system. It does cause a flush but I dont mind that except of hot humid days. Take it while you are at home and you can put a cool wet clothe on your neck to cool down. Sometimes it also causes itching so I give myself a good scratch all over where it itches. Using a bath brush would would great. You could also jump into a shower to avoid most of the side affects. Over time the body builds up and you no longer will notice any side affects. Start slow 50 - 100 mg and build up to 500 mg or even higher. I take 500 mg 3 times a day.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Beware the potency. 500mg is a high dose especially if you never used pure niacin before. This is a dose to work up to because you can flush intensely and it'll feel like a sunburn, unless you desire that effect. The flush should subsidise after an hour or two and can be minimised by eating carbs BEFORE using this product. I make sure to drink plenty of water with and after taking. The caps are very small and easy to swallow considering the high dose. It would be difficult to open and reduce dose if 500 is too much, so best to buy the smaller dose like 100mg. Works well, feel amazing when flush wears off.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Have ordered a few times now and i'm getting used to the warm fuzzy feeling of the flushing. I don't get the pins and needles feeling anymore, it's perfect when i flush while i'm out on my runs. It warms up every muscle in my body and prepares me for my sprints. It's great for cardiovascular health and also your skin feels rejuvenated. You really see and feel the difference and i only take supplements that i can see the effects after awhile or else i'll just get them from my whole foods

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Personally I'm using that as a part of my weekly detox program and improving circulation supplement. I take it once-twice per week before going to the sauna or gym. It gives me opportunity to sweat more (which is a problem when you are hypothyroid). There are some research about niacin and heavy metal detoxification when combining with heat (sauna) or exercises. Because it increases the blood flow and if you use it while in sauna it gives you a double effect. I don't mind the feeling of flush and actually like it a lot. More potent if taken on an empty stomach. Delayed effect if taken after meal. It really makes my metabolism faster.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

This product can cause something called “flushing” where you’ll get a tingling/stinging sensation and it can cause you to feel very warm/redness in the face and on the body. This is not harmful and will pass on its own, if you’re worried about it, you can take aspirin to combat the niacin flushing

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I had heard about the many potential benefits of B vitamins, particularly Niacin, and wanted to give this a try. What you're getting here is straight-up Niacin in a higher potency, all in a convenient capsule. These are very easy to swallow, and you get a generous amount for the price. I don't always experience the "flush", but when I do, it's comparable to a mild to moderate sunburn, and lasts about 10 to 20 minutes. It's not terribly uncomfortable (I kinda feel like it gives me a "refreshed" feeling), but keep in mind that everyone's experience may be a bit different. I have heard this is helpful in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, which is important to me as well. This definitely seems to be good quality, so don't be afraid to give it a try!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I have only used this product for a short time, but so far, it has been great. I feel better since starting it, and my energy level has improved. I haven't experienced the dreaded niacin flush (red face). The quality of the product is very good, and the pill size isn't an issue for me (average capsule size). I highly suggest speaking with your healthcare provider before using any supplement pertaining to your cardiovascular system, especially if you are currently on prescribed medications.