PH

Posted on May 1, 2022

Honestly this is the best product in quality compared to others i used before. The packaging is amazing. The size of the pad is suitable. It helps me with my nursing journey. It feels so gentle. The ingredients are not written on the box! It has a great benefit that it is washable pads. I like it.

50796e90-78b5-49e7-b1f2-f81216a1f8ad
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

They are a good size and they are not too thick. They come on individual packages so you can have some spare on your purse or bag. They keep you dry and the risk of leakage is minimum (unless you don’t secure them properly). They are my favorite pads!!

These are great quality nursing pads. The inner layer that’s touching skin is cloud soft, very gentle for sensitive skin. The sticky layer is strong enough, it holds pads on place. The size of the pads is big enough, absorbing level is good also. Shape could be better, you can see them under your clothes.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have only used these pads once, but I can say that they are a good size, I use them inside my regular bra and nothing stood out, even though they are round in shape. the material is very soft. I like that each pad has its own packaging, which makes it very convenient to take them with you in your bag. I liked that, unlike many pads, they have two adhesive strips. This makes them more resistant. I will definitely buy more packs!

Posted on May 19, 2022

gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood gooodgooodgooodgooodgooodgoood

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is really a great product. I like it . It is very useful. The price is also the cheapest compared to other apps. The delivery is fast. I would like to order it again and again. I advise everyone to buy it and not to feel afraid to try it. Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it . Thank you iHerb for everything. I will order as soon as possible. It is really a great product. I like it . It is very useful. The price is also the cheapest compared to other apps. The delivery is fast. I would like to order it again and again. I advise everyone to buy it and not to feel afraid to try it. Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it . Thank you iHerb for everything. I will order as soon as possible.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I've tried so many brands, and honestly this is my favorite. These are thin, but extremely absorbent. They do their job well of keeping my skin cool, and the texture is much softer than some other competitor brands. I'm so glad I found it here! I bought 4 packs, haha!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My favorite nursing pads! These were so effective that I’d buy them for my pregnant friends and then they would ask me where I bought them and get more. They hold a lot of milk, but aren’t so thick that they show through your shirt like some of the other big brands. Also great value. Would definitely recommend!!