PH

7,787
1,527
Shahzalan
Posted on May 12, 2022

The best for the keto cookie, try this recipe: 1 2/3 cup of almond flour. 1/2 cup of butter (or coconut oil) 1 large egg 1/3 cup of this sugar 1/2 tsp of baking soda 1/2 tsp of salt 1/2 of vanilla extract 1 cup of chocolate chips We need our egg and butter in room temperature.. 1- mix the sugar with butter until fluffy. 3- add the egg and vanilla extract and mix it to combine. 4- add the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix it for few minutes. 5- add chocolate chips and mix it well by spatula. 6-refrigerate for hour . 7- format to balls. 8- prepared your parchment paper and raw you balls , smush it little bit. 9- in preheated oven at 350f for 10 minutes or as you prefer. 10- let it cold at least 15 minutes. Enjoy

56d0e881-d188-4c08-8587-a6a7a79c96bb
d04ad212-2c57-4660-8935-a988719f88cf
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I had done with it condensed milk super perfect. INGREDIENTS: 2 ½ cup heavy cream 4 tbsp butter 1 cup Sweetener (I used monkfruit) 1 tsp Vanilla Extract/Vanilla Bean Paste Dash of Salt DIRECTIONS: Start by adding all items for the condensed milk into a sauce pan on medium low heat. Stir until all items are combined. Let this come to a boil, and simmer on low heat for 30-40 minutes. Your milk should have reduced by half and thickened a bit. Take this off the heat and transfer into a glass bowl. Refrigerate and let cool for 30 minutes. This will thicken even more overnight, so you can wait until then too

1735179d-d991-40e5-8f73-38699916c544
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Clean ingredients n good quality, package is good size. No after taste, I bought so many time n use regularly, benefitted for diabetes , all natural composition, can use in recipes, no limit of serving size , good for low carb diet , I use frequently for almost 1 year n more in cooking n drink best

3d56e967-0269-4590-af0c-bfe988e4f622
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Such a convenient package/servings/size. Sweet good taste, this Monkfruit sweetener is perfect for diet: you can use for cooking or for drinks, I like to add this to coffee or pastries. Good quality, the taste of the erythritol ingredient/composition without a bright chemical aftertaste, benefits of eating healthy💯, recommend! 😊

cd00e892-34c6-4ef6-a7ad-9f7843814ad9
a37096e1-4a0b-450a-9601-263c9bc12b5b
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I regularly order this product , it’s really good , use it regularly , ingredient light on stomach . No after taste . It’s not very sweet very mild , quality extremely good n package is good size , it’s benefit is it’s excellent for diabetes’ n keto diet , its have different serving size available, I use in different recipes as well .

e8b8d058-2e48-4ccf-aecb-33143c780fda
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I find Lakanto Monkfruit sweetner one of the best sugar alternative as it tastes identical with no cooling effects. It is always on my list as one is near to end, I order more. I also use it in my tea and cold beverages. I grind it in the blender to get powdered form.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I use monk fruit for anything I need sugar in. The size of this bag and the price are amazing. The small bag in my grocery store is almost the price of this large bag. Once I found out how much I could save buying this on iHerb, I switched immediately and now have it on a subscription to send to me every 2 months. The subscription gives even more savings.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I have been using this sweetener for a few years now and the quality is great. The golden colour reminds me of raw sugar, which I used frequently before dieting, so this gives me that same impression. It tastes like sugar, but still does not work quite like sugar when used in recipes for baking.

terelski
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I enjoyed this. As any sweetener if you over donut you’d get the aftertaste but it’s not terrible as with other less natural brands, I did repurchase a few times and used it for my Earl Gray tea and it was pretty decent. What I have found is that if you add a little honey and then boost it with this the taste is so much better. Pretty good size, non wasteful packaging.