PH

5,740
1,016
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
My to go for sweetener

I got recommended this by my trainer and I was worried about the taste but man it is amazing and guilt free. Amazing for my recipe and I make a lot of teriyaki sauce using this sweetener and the diet is just easy now. So I highly recommend it. no issue with delivery so that's a plus

ac7d101b-d5dc-46a2-94e2-8ddfe8c7f585
Lulu96
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great sweetener, I used it in place of sugar to make candied pecans and it turned out wonderfully! Recipe to make candied nuts: 1 cup nuts of choice (I used pecans) 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp vanilla (add more if you want) 1/3 cup lakanto monkfruit sweetener 1 tbsp + 1 tsp water Instructions: 1. heat a large frying pan or pot on medium heat. When hot, add the sugar sweetener, salt, cinnamon and water and mix until fully combined. Allow to heat up, stirring occasionally. 2. When the sweetener has completely melted, add the nuts and mix until fully combined. Watch over the pan and continue stirring often until most of the sugar has been coated and beginning to crystalize. 3. Remove pan from the heat and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, mix the nuts to avoid large clusters and set on a plate to cool.

4e5b67ab-ab4c-4f43-b409-71a65d9abc49
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
5,282

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

50a2205c-470d-4d5b-aa36-1f3fb533d847
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

always buy monkfruit erythritol. it's just getting more and more expensive every year, always on time to use JNE even though I bought it in the US.. the expiration time is still long for 2025. I'm a follower of the keto diet so I definitely have Erythritol as part of my daily life. Will always buy again if the price is still affordable. I like the quality, thick casing.

cf74714f-34f8-4ead-bd6a-9aa373b54b96
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,282

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I have Hashimotos & my dietician recommended switching to Monkfruit Sweetener. The taste is like no other sweetener out there - there is zero aftertaste! I couldnt bear Stevia & other sweeteners but this is a game changer. I use it in salad dressing and to sweeten saces. Just dont try using in baking!!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

These are of good quality and ingredients. Bought this for my parents who use this as substitute for white sugar. Calories are low too and is good for people who are on diet. Package with zip so you can reseal after use. It has potential benefits of maintaining her health. No bad aftertaste. My mom use this instead of sugar for making bread and cake of recipe and results are just as good.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

This link fruit sweetener is very good. Has a nice flavor, no aftertaste, and I can’t really tell the difference between it and sugar. I sweeten tea and coffe with it. I also bake with it and it isn’t quite as sweet as sugar, so I just add a bit more.