PH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
Good

The quality of the product is good but it's a bit pricey than the other product from NOW. I'm giving it a 4star rating because of its container-- it's not that mess-free when opened because it tends to drip on the sides, specially if not closed properly. Lakanto should change it to bottle flipcaps. The taste is okay too, same with the other sugar subs. It also has natural ingredients being a product of Lakanto.

a6b6c6b5-c1d6-4429-91c6-7bd7c7c0a422
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great price and great value. Compact size i used to keep it at work. I add this to all the drinks that i want to sweeten, used alone when the beverage is already sweet and usually in some combination lakanto sugar substitute when the drink isn't sweet at all. Doesn't taste as nice as cane sugar though.

I really like this one, the best in my opinion from all the natural sweeteners and this one particulary has really good ingredients, without alcohol( so I can use it when I'm cooking to my toddler). I've been looking for a healthy natural sweetener for quite a ling time, so Im so happy I've found monkfruit! No strange aftertaste, no known effects on gut flora(like stevia), no ill effects on the stomach. Perfect!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This is a light and sweet healthier sweetener for keto diet recipes. Don't be fooled by the tiny size. It's small but goes well with so many beverages and tastes great. It's definitely more suited for the acquired taste by keto dieters as it's not as sweet as other sweeteners

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This is the best sweetener! Okay, I use this for coffee. I use it with heavy cream and a little bit of other sweeteners. The one good thing that I allow myself when cutting back is coffee. I was trying to get rid of carbs which are hidden pretty much everywhere. I had the powedered version of this and loved the taste but...there are carbs in the powdered version. The liquid form, however has none so, I needed to switch to this. I'm using it daily as well as when cutting back :)

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I was looking for a pure monk fruit extract without erythritol mixed, this one is one of the best in the category. You have to use just a couple of drops to get a sweet taste in your beverages. The taste is more like a sweet fruit than sugar, so I would recommend trying it with orange or lime juices or smoothies. Great for me because I avoid sugar and others sweetners. Great quality, I usually buy Lakanto products.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I've used a lot of stevia over the years and started wondering if it might be aggravating some chronic health issues, so I gave this a try as a replacement. Very pleasantly surprised at how good the taste of this is. Superb taste as far as I'm concerned. Only 4 stars though since its very pricey, very runny and does not go very far. Don't like the plastic bottle and drippy spout that wastes product either. Put this in a glass dropper bottle Lakanto and you have a serious winner here.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love the Lakanto Golden granulated, so I expected something similar from this. It does the job, but I can't get over the aftertaste. I can't explain it but it is bitter with hint of tang. Then I realized it is great for lemonade but not my hot coffee

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I have been aware of a stevia addiction and negative health consequences to my weight and energy and joints over the 12 years that I began Stevia as a replacement to honey and coconut sugar. I think stevia is an endocrine disruptor when taken over a long period of time, in a similar way, that processed sugar causes health issues. So I was excited to try Monkfruit drops, with no erithyitol. I was very pleased with the taste. The reviewer who likened the drops to figs is right, it tastes like the water which you soak figs in. I did feel that 4 drops was not a sweet taste but I have abused my sweet tooth. I found 8-10 drops to be right and the bottle only lasted 2 weeks. It is expensive and I think I am just replacing my sweet taste addiction with another substitute , so I am going to reorder but not take so often. I say I have a sweet tooth but I cant tolerate something like honey, which is so sweet it makes me feel unwell. For anyone who is dealing with issues of sweet taste addiction I recommend this and reduce the drops until low,...but try going cold turkey off anything sweet for a while as a reset for your system. The plastic dropper bottle here is dysfunctional and a lot of drops get wasted , so please can the packaging Product Design team look at this. For a $1 more I would prefer glass. Hope this helps

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I'm very pleased with the taste and the quality of this product. It was the only one offered that was pure Monk Fruit extract. The container is very easy to store and use.