PH

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
A top-quality sesame oil

This Toasted Sesame Seed Oil has over 5g of Omega-9 per serving and contains a balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. You absolutely need this oil to give your Asian food dishes that extra something. There are so many ways to use sesame oil. I use it my stir frys in a wok or make my own dumpling dipping sauce & salad dressing. I aslo like to add a dash on a regular basis as a flavoring for broth with noodle. The rich toasted sesame you can smell as soon as you open the top. This has an incredibly strong toasted sesame flavor. I don't have to use too much to get the flavor. So it's definitely worth the price. I will very likely buy this again. My only complaint is that every time I pour from the container I have to clean the top. The cap on this metal-can-as-bottle has a lip which gets enclosed by the top half of the cap when it's closed.

75783c25-4138-45fa-92b3-e7febbd8ff83

We all know salads are healthy but many of us find them boring. A way I found to make the salad more tasty and interesting is to mix greens with fruit and also to use interesting oils. For example we have a local store in San Saba that makes olive oils with different flavors, for instance, halapeno, garlic, etc. It makes the salad so much better. This oil has an amazing smell and flavor. It's one of these oils that will make you wanna eat your greens.

c5845372-93ec-43a1-bc15-9caaede44c83
Posted on May 12, 2022

This has got to be one of the best Sesame Oils out there. I use it in both hot and cold food applications and everything it is used in tastes great. Personally like the stronger taste of this so I do go a little heavy on it. Keep it in the fridge to help with shelf life and keep the flavor.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Best Toasted sesame oil, 33 serving per container. Serving size 1 table spoon. Amount per serving 130 calories. Sodium free and vegan. If you were interested in my review please click (YES). I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart ♥

8eaf23a1-7671-448f-a7fe-1fa948ee0053
5d4eaece-710f-4d78-aa2d-df2380b19902
65317c2e-663b-4572-b468-9d32902cce93
6eb036cf-c245-4e68-89c6-84d2d4a85403
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Absolutely adore, have to say it again, ADORE the La Tourangelle, Toasted Sesame Oil, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml), the toasting of the sesame seeds before extraction is what makes it so full of flavour. Highly recommend this oil to be included in to any of your dishes. Enhances any dish cooked or raw food.

Posted on May 3, 2022

As mentioned previously, La Tourangelle is one of few oils brands that I actually trust that what it claims to be, it actually is! I have been using their EVO & Avocado oil, but with my last order I couldn't resist adding some Sesame Oil in to my order ( have you smelt sesame oil before? it's phenomenal! ). This is the TOASTED version, which is not suitable for cooking, it should be used raw / as is. if you want to cook with sesame oil, you should buy it non-toasted. I would advise watching Thomas Delauers video on YouTube about sesame & recent research into the health benefits, it tastes incredible and it could do wonders for your health.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Honestly, this is one of the most tasty sesame oils that I have ever encountered. I use this on salads and over veggies. I put some broccoli in the pan with a spash of water and some Toasted Sesame Oil, and a handful of sesame seeds with a touch of sea salt.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This oil has a very strong distinct flavor, which I like a lot and I like to add it to boiled lentils or quinoa or fermented cabbage. However, keep this in mind because it might not be suitable for dishes that require mild, practically non-existing flavor like grape or avocado oil.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

first time i try a toasted sesame oil and i am totally in love--my simple shrimp with garlic, ginger and sesame oil tasted wonderful with this oil, and during this honeymoon i have been sprinkling it on "heavier" salads, like cauliflower with shallots and parsley and even fried chicken with sesame seeds, mushrooms, garlic and mushroom sauce,. highly recommend if you know what to do or want to have fun and experiment

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have no idea how many bottles of sesame oil from this brand I've bought. This is light but enough to enjoy its flavor.