PH

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This Is More Than A Powder! Covers Like A Liquid Mattifies Like A Powder Full Matte Coverage Waterproof Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder's weightless texture gives full coverage and a natural, matte finish that looks fresh hour after hour. The formula feels breathable and weightless leaving skin feeling comfortable for up to 24hrs. With a blurring effect and all day matte finish, this powder evens skin tone with no transfer. It is waterproof, heatproof and sweatproof. It is non-comedogenic with no greasy feel and has been tested under dermatological control. easy to use nice package high quality

0c332455-d112-4dfe-9c7d-6f7357583fdd
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I am 25 years of age, combination skin, concern is dark spots coverage. Love the quality of it! Does the job. The scent is like the usual make-up but not so evident. I don't use the sponge, since I don't really use sponge anymore in my routine because I find it hard to wash them. I use a brush to stipple it on my skin. The size is portable considering also that the sponge is separate to the powder. So the package is really well thought. Hygienic. The color is fit for my asian skin. Texture is nice, quite a mousse texture in the middle then powder around it. That makes the composition. It does not break me out. It gives me coverage. It covers my spots fairly. Gives the most benefit to me.

24e398bf-1756-4107-a8fb-6b8411fb413b
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love like it a lot! The coverage is insane and it is perfect for combination/oily skin. It keeps my face matte all day. It's lightweight and a little goes a long way. MY only problem is: I bought the lightest yellow toned shade and it is too dark for me. Luckily my sunscreen leaves a white cast so I can use this powder on top of it. :D

d1344330-ea9a-4a51-bfd2-2bb5663a79fd
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I always have this impression that foundation powders doesn’t work, & I was not able to find any suitable product for my skin type until I tried this. First time trying this & I’m loving it. Just make sure you choose the right shade for your skin. Then, it works like magic. Highly recommended!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Just as the viral hype mentioned, this is so good! It covers in one swipe and it really is great for those low maintenance days. Love!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

it is a great powder but it just doesn't work for me. the powder doesn't look good on me. I heard too many good reviews on it but still it looks very dry on me.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great coverage. Size is good. My shade of color but use a deep moisturizer before it. No scent and the package is simple. Texture is good too

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Works like magic, your face will look like fillter , full coverage

43335c85-f0cb-4480-99a3-5cc39cf25ad7
Posted on May 19, 2022

It’s a good quality powder when I want to avoid foundation. It is great on the go and does good coverage. The packaging is small and easy yo travel with.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This foundation is easy to carry and use It’s not heavy on the face