PH

ColleenMCK
Posted on Nov 27, 2021
A MUST BUY!!

The benefit of the composition of these dry filters being disposable, means I can package them to use with my new age, washable & blingy fabric masks (only ever bought with pockets in the back). Highly recommend the quality! There's no scent, their thickness & size should keep you pretty safe, but gentle enough to not block your breathing. They fit in all my different fabric masks without damaging them.

a9ceec3c-02c8-4c11-89e4-6a1c7ccc3c41

I have to wear a mask for my entire work shift. Having these filters in a comfortable, reusable mask gives me some reassurance and confidence. No more maskne from the irritating KN95 masks! Only a fraction of the trash from the disposable masks. I was paying this amount for 10 filters through another website and my wallet is happy I found these.

ac0ce90e-8dc1-4562-a37c-98bb28beb7fb
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Bought this on sale - great price for a set of 24 filters! Came in a resealable package so it is easier to use when required. I assumed it was made to fit into the Kosette masks I purchased together with this. However, the size of the filter seems a bit smaller than the mask but its not too bad once the mask is worn. The quality does not feel too good but I feel having this filter in the mask still benefits me to a certain extent. It feels gentle on my skin, does not have a scent, and does not make breathing difficult through the mask. I will repurchase this if I find it on sale again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

They are useful now more than ever. I wear reusable masks and these filters are great. Price is very good. I hope this pandemic will be over soon and I wouldn't have to wear them but for now it is a great alternative. If you like it 👍 it please Thank you!!!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Quality filters suitable for use with pocket masks. Thin, odorless. They are packed well. Large amount, will last me a long time. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend the brand and the product.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

A necessary product these days. These filters are suitable for the masks I have. Quality product, I recommend. The filters are thin. I don't smell it.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
1912

These filters are designed to be placed in the masks of the same brand. Excellent product at a very good price. I took them out of promotion.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

useful for my cloth masks filtering. It is of benefit to me as it filter more than just through cloth in my cloth mask. This is made of microfibre so perhaps long term use isnt good for the lungs. There is no scent to it. The quality is good. They come in a resealabe pack.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

These were so well packaged and prices for use in fabric masks for further protection. In addition to trying to protect oneself against the pandemic, I use masks for spraying chemicals. The benefit is protecting yourself (lungs and sinuses). This is particularly important with weed killers and bug sprays. These filters seem of a good quality and do not have any bad scent to them. A great price!

Posted on May 11, 2022

No scent. 24 filters. To be used with the Kosette Cotton masks (3 in a packet) but also be used in other masks with a pocket of the same size. Packaged in a resealable plastic bag. Benefits - extra protection from viruses. Good quality. I can feel the slight difference with and without a filter fitted in.