PH

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I love this, I was surprised the foot pack had rose prints on them, too cute!!!!n the rose scent is amazing. I'm reordering this. Some foot masks doesnt have stickers on the booties to secure the pack but these ones do. I can't honestly tell you the results because I still have them on me now. So far they're feeling quite comfortable and pleasant on my feet at the moment.

4e1ae7e0-89af-4cd0-a44d-89e3719f2984
b8dccd2a-a03d-47d0-adde-650096d19d7b
0c527e6a-2031-4b96-9b47-ffd1b5846ad5
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is the second time I ordered this foot mask. I do not like wearing socks, especially during summer so, at the end of summer, I usually need to use one set of peeling foot masks. For the rest of the year, whenever I feel my feet get dry I use this foot mask to repair them. As a habit, I do not throw them away after one usage; the cream/lotion inside is enough at least for two times. And after then, I keep wearing them until it is unwearable after putting on some vaseline onto my feet.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Very good, i bought like gift for my clients, i had many good comments. Also they liked design. Very good idea for gift and take some fir trip

93cb19e9-a4dc-46f9-a2e0-19c4b70122e9
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

It was just as i expected, it makes your feet softer but you need moisturizer after it. The only thing I really loved was the smell, and it also come in a large size that fit all feet sizes, except kids. Like if you found this helpful!! ❤️❤️❤️

the packaging of this mask is so high quality, looks like a luxury product. i really loved the smell and scent of it and my hands got pretty soft after using it. i combined this with the foot mask of the same brand, so the self care routine was now complete with this kit. also, the price is quite good for a diy hands and nails spa at home! will definitely buy again

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Smell good. After wearing them, my feet are smooth. You have to use it consistently for smooth feet. Good care in winter. Size fit for women.

50b98dec-0d5e-42dd-ae9a-5e80975362fb
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I wouldn't mind buying these again. The smell is good to me but if you don't like a floral smell its definitely not for you. The smell is very strong when first used but not over powering after your feet dry. It leaves just a bit of a rose smell. The one thing I could have been a little upset about, which wasn't anything big, was that a few hours after using them my feet started peeling. While this is nice if you know if you don't and just want your feet moisturized for sandals or something be careful. It didn't bother me but it would have if I expected to show my feet that day because they didn't look too nice until the dead skin came off.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great foot mask. Easy to use, smells good. Just apply 1-2 times a week before sleep, massage in the leftovers and in the morning you get smooth and silky foot skin 🥰

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Large packet, beautifully presented, and would make a lovely little gift for anyone. The ingredients are good, and instructions on use are helpful. I will buy more, to give to my friends.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Must have! If you want to take care of your feet wear these socks overnight and in the morning you got smooth and silky feet. Smell is nice, texture is rich and moist. Good quality, definitely recommended!