PH

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
good shampoo

Good shampoo. pleasant texture, great result. high quality. will buy agai. package is comfy. composition is natural. I can recommend it. it is a good value for money, so it is a benefit. the dogs hair feels gentle and soft. totally natural and the size will be enough for two dogs for several month

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

send me an old version of this shampoo, it is without aloe water. It is ultra moisturizing and oil based mudding liked . It smell as traditional herbal medicine. My doggie love smelling it but I don't like this patchouli smell at all. It is herbal mud liked deep cleaner. it is quite difficult to make bubbles with it even apply a lot of water on fur. it is difficult to push it evenly and seems putting mud on doggie fur . after applying this shampoo, my doggie become a funny dirty mud doggie, turning it fur from white to black. after flushing water, fur turn from black to white like magic washing ! my doggie is super fresh, clean and clear ! fur restores its original white and become beautiful and smooth !! my doggie love it for brushing fur and fur shining again ! Really amazing on powerful cleaning !

593863b4-329c-4434-bf9f-9f22835f7c06
0dcd2b85-1776-400d-8e72-38bc811ab281
a2f69216-ab47-464d-8b1f-723be3d5a382
69bd1b5e-163a-4ca9-bcb5-b828ba69fdde
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

My old dogs have a bit of skin issues and this charcoal shampoo has helped improve their skin condition, giving it more moist and hence less scratching. Fragrance lasts long too

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

My dog smelled wonderful after using the shampoo and it is gentle on her skin

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Works great for my dog. The aroma lasts for days!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

So happy that this brand available in IHerb. Great ingridients, long lasting smell. Many new variants.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Good product and quality ,taste is ok also , and the size

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

We have quite a few of the Kin and Kind dog shampoos and we love them all. But this one is extra special for after those dog walks when they couldn’t resist rolling in something that smells absolutely awful!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Good shampoo. No harsh ingredients. Keeps my white dogo clean!

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

This shampoo is really good! I used on my yorkies, one have environmental allergies and this shampoo really calmed down/cleaned her irritated skin! Used together with Kin Kind conditioner!