PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I have used this Stevia for a while and have found the taste and quality to be good. I like the individual packages for adding to tea. I also like knowing I am using an ingredient that is a healthy alternative to sugar. It almost tastes a little sweeter too.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The combination of both stevia and monkfruit is the perfect balance. No back bite in the stevia, and not super sweet with the monkfruit. One packet is the perfect amount of sweet. Have been using these for years. Glad to be able to find them here!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Please makevit available as its out of stock for while.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I absolutely luv this product. I’ve tried many Stevia products and this is the only one I really like. I think it has something to do with the monk fruit.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

the aftertaste is a bit bitter but it works fine when you use it with your coffee but less nice with tea

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It tastes really good .. I like it!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great product and great service

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
10,468

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

One of my favorite stevia sweeteners. Handy to take along.

Posted on Jul 18, 2020

Been using this product for many years in my green tea. I make almost a gallon at a time, use 2 packets for sweetening. No bad after taste. A little goes a long ways.