PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Extreme Energy

High amount of caffeine gives you a high energy surge. Don’t take at night or will have to do some cartwheels before bed. I got some tingling on face and skin from the caffeine but wasn’t too bad. Don’t expect to just take it and watch a movie or chill, it will make you want to go for a run. Great to help with motivation before workouts. I’d recommend taking half a dose to start. Liked the taste, I only tried grape so far. Great quality and ingredients with solid container and handy little scoop.

b30edfec-7587-4fbc-b701-6dc2f5d849ac
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I've been getting this product for a while now and I love it a lot, I don't believe in the 'fat burner' as they just make you sweat, but this one has a great taste and gives me lots of energy 💪.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

high quality and ingredients. size and dosage are satisfying, taste is good but a bit sweet and artificial. benefits - impruve energy and stamina in performance

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Super quality! Quick delivery. Ever so marvelous packaging. First-rate service.The item was outstanding. Swift to send. Packaging was good.Remarkably pleased. Will buy again.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It’s a good product BUT don’t expect results if you don’t have a proper diet and daily workout. Use it wisely and drink a lot of water.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I just start taking this product and feel the benefit already. one dosage before walking and can feel it is working, the taste is nice also. Hope to see more result soon.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

So I have tried this product for a week straight and every other day for the 2nd week. for me it was to much; I am Pescatarian/vegetarian and really don't consume a lot of caffeine. For the 1st week I use the supplement prior to working out and felt dizzy thru my workouts. I even tried to a 1/2 of scoop to see if I wont get dizzy at the gym; but nope still felt the same' which cause me not to fully get thru my workout. I will say that you will have ENERGY to do your workout; but if you are sensitive to caffeine this is not the product for you. but if not sensitive... give it go it gives you the energy to maximize your workout

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

First of all it is the best taste I have tasted of all the supplements and of all the flavors I have tasted, feel the product very well, feel the bites of beta alanine the energy of the caffeine product really good and I highly recommend it. A lot of people in my gym use it and the other product of the company without the fat burner, I recommend!!🙃

9f522387-6f49-459a-be69-17315b54bacc
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Very nice taste and mixed well with water. You get that boost of energy almost immediately. This is no doubt high quality pre-workout.