PH

1,785
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Прекрасно!

Great quality product! Selenium has been prescribed to me by a doctor for thyroid issues and I’ve heard that its good for people living in a regions with bad ecological conditions such as myself. I take it once a day, it has a strong taste, and the size of a pill is big too, need to take it with good amount of water.

2685e748-86c7-4e06-9e54-7a546e4e0d25
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Mineral deficiency is a lack of the dietary minerals, the micronutrients that are needed for an organism's proper health. The cause may be a poor diet, impaired uptake of the minerals that are consumed, or a dysfunction in the organism's use of the mineral after it is absorbed. These deficiencies can result in many disorders including anemia and goitre. Examples of mineral deficiency include, zinc deficiency, iron deficiency, and magnesium deficiency. I feel good after having a try of this so that I won't have mineral deficiency.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I suffer from chronic hypothyroidism and I've been trying to normalize my TSH levels for many years. At last, I found out that supplementing Selenium + L-Tyrosine is the first thing that actually helped lower my TSH levels after 2 weeks of supplementation. I love this brand for the best quality/price ratio on the market in my opinion.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I like this product because it has 15 mg of Zinc and 1 mg of Copper. Since these two minerals can deplete each other, it is very good to take both with the ratio 15/1. These both minerals take part in production of enzymes, help with our immunity, growing nails and hair and giving color to our hair. Please like my review if you find it helpful.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I need some more time to see how this product benefit me. I bought it to give it a try. The size and package seems nice. I realized I need to take care of myself so I am starting with the essentials vitamins. Ingredients on the package seems okay. Pills have no particular taste, which is good.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I am taking this because of all the claims about how good this is for you. I do have to say I feel like taking this in conjunction with iodine is helping my energy levels increase. It's definitely a slight increase but I feel less defeated throughout the day. I know a lot of supplements take a good 6 weeks for full benefits and I am excited to continue taking this. I trust Jarrow brand because I've taken a few of their other supplements always with great results. This one is no exception.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This is a grand brand. the price is good. the size of the pill is okay. it works. i love iherb! works for my thyroid decreased antibodies

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

So far so good. Learned about many many benefits of selenium and decided to purchase for the first time. Small capsule size and home packaging.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

All great ingredients, perfect size and no funny after taste! I hope it will help with by bone health. Only read good reviews about this product. Just started taking them, so I must give it some time.