PH

Based on 2,338 Ratings
1,920
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Lovely Fresh Tea!

I love this Tea, it's caffeine free. It's also safe to use during pregnancy or if avoiding caffeine and a lovely colour, with beautiful smell and taste. Slightly sweet taste with no sugar but not overwhelming as it still tastes like tea! It goes well with ginger or plain.

064d2923-ff93-4408-ba35-75a7a0d4e773
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is a really good option for rooibos tea, I was looking for a caffeine free option and the quality is good and loved the taste. It comes in a convenient zip bag package and the size is good as it will last a long time. I will definitely purchase more in the future!

a0f5a3c8-8fb2-4956-ad4e-833a76a3427b
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

My most favorite tea, it's smooth and very tasty. And an added bonus it's free of oxalate for those with kidney stone issues. I drink this with a dab of honey and it's a nice taste. I have purchased this a few times. I'm here to purchase another pound now. A great value too.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I use rooibos tea instead of usual black tea to minimise caffeine in the evenings, it matches well with lemon and milk. This product is the best among all other Rooibos on the website. Size of the package is large and lasts for a very long time. Hope my review has been helpful. If so, give a thumbs up please ☺️

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

quality of this tea is great with great benefits. Taste is quite strong and different from the black tea. Package is generous. This is caffeine free so it become my go to tea during pregnancy. Ingredients are pure red rooibos. I like to make two servings so that i can share with my husband.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Let's start with it's packaging, I received it earlier than expected and it was nicely done. Bought Gold C for my flu and to improve my immunity and it was effective, I took once a day and woke up feeling good as ever. The taste was good too, Great Dietary Supplements for me!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love new tea..first time to try because look for De caffeine for make Kombucha...so happy with smell Aromas and feel with energy after drink..I need to control Cholesterol BP and Blood Sugar so health benefits of this tea perfection for me to drink as daily drink and make Kombucha taste very unique. Talk about package love the look seal well..high quality and test..recommend will reorder again. Some time I blend this tea with Burdock root tea..perfect size with great looking package.I love blend in my coffee or tea that have caffeine when I need in the morning and love this product that I can serving and time just one gradient.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is my favorite tea; I love to have a pot of rooibos tea in the evenings, and the strength and flavor of this brand is unmatched. It is clearly high quality, and much better than any other rooibos I have tried. I often find rooibos tea bags much too weak, but this is full of flavor. It has one ingredient, and loose tea is of course cleaner for the environment. I never want to run out of this!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Absolutely fabulous. I love making strong rooibos, so finding good quality rooibos loose and in bigger packages is a score for me, because it is not only more cost effective, but I can measure out the amount of loose rooibos I want for the strength and concentration I'm looking for. I use this in strainer cups or sometimes in a French press and it's delicious.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Rooibos tea is the favourite tea of my family. It has a delicate, nutty flavour. This organic tea contains vital minerals including zinc, magnesium, calcium, iron, high levels of vitamin C and powerful antioxidants such as aspalathin, polyphenols that help to fight free radicals. Rooibos tea is also caffeine-free, that can be brewed as a hot tea or as an iced tea at any time of the day. It a must-have!