PH

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Excellent Cellulite Product

I am pleased with this product so far, it is full of quality vitamins and nutrients including high dose Vitamin A ingredient that I was unaware were so beneficial for reducing cellulite and maintaining healthy skin in general. You must take 4 capsules daily as the recommended dosage, so if you're wanting to take the product to maximize benefit over a period of time, I would suggest perhaps buying a couple of bottles. Easy to swallow size capsules without noticeable taste.

seems good but I have not really paid alot of attention cus I hv been over eating due to the festivities. will be ordering more and hope it helps to reduce the ugly orange peel fats on my legs

f325fb4b-3077-4cc4-bd71-b37f1103cd22
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

After extensive research this high quality product has the best ingredients and benefits on the market. The dosage is 4 capsules and with only 60 in each bottle is not enough for a month. A larger size bottle is recommended especially because it could take up to 28 days to see initial results.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I am starting to see the benefits of this product! i can't wait to see what will be happening in the next week! the dosage is 4 capsules so that means you need 2 bottles a month! it would be better to have a larger size!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have taken it for 4 months now - my cellulite situation is a bit better, but it is still present. I believe that with a moderate exercise regime, sensible diet, dry brushing and usage of body cremes, this sypplement can help smooth the thighs and buttocks. Will report after 3 months. I am 50, slim, fit, with regular periods.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

Due to the vitamin A and HA, the skin texture and composition has improved in a week. Cellulite reduction will take much longer that that. I have very small cellulite build and have not notice major difference yet. I would not say it does not work, it is just not that fast. I will give it 2-3 months. The Irwin description suggest that visible results are noticeable after a month. I think that is overstatement. In my view you need at least 3 bottles (enough for 2 months) to see visible improvements in minor/mild cellulite. Hope this helps.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Easy to swallow capsules. It’s enough for 15 days of use so might be useful to order more than one bottle

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

love the hydration these really make my skin softer and hair feel healthier too. Too early to tell just one week for other results.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I found difference after the first bottle

Posted on May 8, 2022

Haven't really noticed much difference.