PH

Posted on May 27, 2022

Is has slightly sweet taste, doesn't dissolve completely in water, even when I add some apple vinegar, but it doesn't bother me. I just pour a bit more water to rinse the powder residue after drinking it and drink what's left. Great when you cannot donate blood and you need to remove unbound iron storage from the tissue. Everybody can benefit from getting rid of stored iron. All the inflammation has its roots in unbound iron. Doesn't matter if it's oestrogen dominance or arthritis. It's all oxidative stress. I take it every night, rotating between Diatomaceous earth, apple vinegar and stabilised rice bran.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Since I was very young I had excessive levels of Ferritin in my blood (>500 ng/ml), but with no other inflamattory markers elevated. My levels of iron, transferrin, TIBC and ceruloplasmin were also normal and I don't have hereditary hemochromatosis. When I found out just how much oxidative stress this level of ferritin can cause, I started researching ways to lower it. The obvious one is giving blood, but some people recommended certain supplements, IP6 being one of them. I started with 20 g every morning on an empty stomach, stacking it with NAC (600 mg) and Glycine (1 g). I did not reduce my intake of iron-rich foods (wild game, molluscs, lamb liver) except for beef. It only took one box to cut my ferritin levels in half (280 ng/ml). The next month I finished another box taking 10 g every morning, and now I take 5 g. I haven't retested yet, but I'm hopeful that the next reading will be within range.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Reputable product with some research behind it. I am using as part of iron chelation. I think it's more economical than buying the capsules and means eating less capsules (although I have taken the capsules also). I started on a small dose and worked my way up slowly over many months, due to detox/ herx symptoms (which are fine). I prefer it is unflavoured. I take 2 hours away from food/ drinks, taken with water. My iron levels are improving, over months.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I ordered this because several years ago my dad was diagnosed with prostrate cancer and his numbers were very high. A patient in the lab where they were testing him told me she had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer and had been taking IP6 Gold with Inositol. I had never heard of it. I went directly to a health food store and told him to start immediately. When he went for his first high powered shot, the doctor checked his numbers and said insurance wouldn’t even pay for the shot as low as his numbers were. That is the only thing he had been taking. I have some immune disorders and remembered this so decided what could it hurt? I have only been taking a little over a week but am excited to see how it does long term. I mix with some water, a little bit of sugar free juice and a bit of apple cider vinegar. It has no taste, but does have a little chalky texture. The vinegar seems to disguise that a little.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

before used capsules,for prostate cancer, worked for the cancer,helped to lower the PSA. now changed to powder,does not dissolve well even with lemon juice...what should i do? not sure it will work the same way if the powder does not dissolve well? anyone got the same problem?

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This product is working very well for me! My blood glucose levels go down after taking it, I'm really seeing the benefits! Packaging is fine, as stated on the package it someone takes a bit of work to dissolve, but not much. The flavor is very mild so it's easy to drink.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

If I had more stars to give this product' I'd do so without thinking twice! I have been using IP-6 &inositol for more than ten years and will continue to do so. I have personally found upon my bodily self (checked with blood test by doctor) that every word that has been written about the this product is completely true. And, because i do care about my health, I'm going to keep using it. Can't recommend it enough.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Raised Serum Ferritin levels above 100 with a transferrin saturation above 25% is not healthy, ip-6 inositol is one of the few products available that can help keep levels in the normal range.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Amazing product! I have noticed it helps my immune system, i sleep better and fall asleep more easily. The pack size is great, but I wish it would be cheaper. The taste is quite neutral, I put fee lemon drops for improvement.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I take this for my stage 4 cancer, and I have noticed my nodules have gotten smaller. It is widely used in Asia for cancer