PH

Based on 1,260 Ratings
1,002
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Easy Peely*

I just bought one box to try with my baking and I love them! I would definitely stock up on these. They give the finished product a very natural look and they're very easy to peel off. That's particularly what got me, no struggle and no lengthy time to peel off the paper before you jump into the tasty treats 😁 Buy, buy, buy... just leave enough stock for my purchases too.

50588a85-c1bd-4618-a16c-ef3605668020
Posted on May 6, 2022

The If You Care Muffin Cases are an environmentally friendly alternative to your usual muffin cases. They are made from a similar paper as our Baking Parchment but have been formed into a perfect 'cup' shape that will fit in a standard muffin/cupcake tin. These can be used for both sweet and savoury bakes

e6fac343-097d-48f1-a9fc-26bfffec059f
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I will only use these baking cups from now on! So many other brands are hard to seperate the cups, are thin and easily ripped, but these are PERFECT! Love the fact it’s an earth conscious brand too, and the natural colour gives a rustic look to my baking!

d0fa5c83-2af1-417a-97fa-91e89f9e68a6
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This year i am aiming to be more of a conscious consumer, less waste and more earth-friendly products. Love the fact that these are unbleached, sustainably manufactured, and the packaging is fully recyclable. It works great and is worth the premium price in my opinion.

abcfc127-3226-4989-8802-3e712fc28f44
f021016e-2982-41e2-9c25-4c45939f02b3
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Love this product. iherb was extremely efficient. My order was package securely and delivery was very fast. These cupcake liners do not stick to the cupcakes and muffins, as the little colored liners do. I will not go back to the former paper liners. I also like that they are compostable.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I've been using these baking cups for about 10 years. These are the absolute best. Anytime I have run out and had to buy another brand in the meantime, I have been disappointed. My muffins never stick to these, unlike with other papers that half my muffin is stuck to the liner. I like this brand and feel good about them being unbleached. Perfect size for regular or large size muffin tins.

Louise
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The baking cups themselves are good. I also like the fact that this brand seems to care about being environmentally friendly. One thing I’m not very happy about is the fact that there is no cover around the baking cups inside the box. This does help to reduce waste, but the box is not completely sealed. For hygiene reasons, I would prefer if the baking cups came in a completely sealed package. This seems particularly important as these are intended for use with food, and cannot be washed before use.

AmURLn
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

The only baking cups I use for my muffins. They’re odourless which really matters to me as I’ve tried lots of others and they smelled funky. This one is not bleached, no plastic is there, and no coating is there.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

This is the only brand of baking cups I use. They are such great quality and I love that they are biodegradable and unbleached. They’re easy to peel off and they don’t leave a greasy residue on the bottom of the muffin like some other brands do.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.