PH

Fatimah-Habib
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I give it to my friend as gift for letting her enjoy it with my since I have an allergy of coconut 🥥😔 there so many different types to choose from I was so happy and at the same time not sure what to buy I kept changing my mind 😂😂😂💗 but for real you and your friends or family members you can enjoy this product because sharing is caring >-<

a2ca0759-e488-4230-a91a-362e5bb40caa
161a1206-6378-40ba-9f7e-bcb50ab9513a
a89b9305-57f3-4d0f-9b24-38adbf59d057
db5f8059-2876-4b11-bd7f-6ff75f17c890
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I absolutely loved this sheet mask! It was so hydrating and my skin felt so soft and smooth afterwards. The coconut scent was also very refreshing and relaxing. I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone with dry or dehydrated skin.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is an awesome mask. The packaging is great as when you open up the mask it actually unfolds easily. The facial cutouts are also a plus as they are normal and lets face it some are not so great. I can't stand it when the eye holes are so small and nose and lip area are large. I will continue to get these masks as they are great for your pores.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I haven't tried this mask yet, but I have tried other masks from this brand and I liked all of them. it's a cheap facial mask but it is effective. high quality mask. it's it's good for almost all the ages. especially for young women. when you use it you feel like you done at home spa.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

this is my favourite! love the scent, the texture, plenty of liquid, size on the face feels good, skin looks fresh and moisturized, perfect for me, will continue to buy

3Dmemw
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Dry gentle sensitive feel composition benefit good package and size and quality and use and Dry gentle sensitive feel composition benefit good package and size and quality and use and care and smell care and smell

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Straight to the point face mask. Good quality and size. I repurchase these especially for traveling on planes to keep my face moisturized as the air can be drying.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

If you write a review for an item for one dollar and you get one dollar bonus for that than you're getting a little free present:) The mask is very nice, lovely coconut scent, short time hydration 🌴 please click thumb up😽

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I'm building up a collection of face masks and this one sounds good enough to eat! At 85p each in the Try It offer, they are great value, and always good quality.