PH

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It has a nice fruity flavor (quite strong), a little goes a long way (seriously, don't put too much). Very nourishing. Comes with a spatula so you don't have to stick your fingers in. Gives a nice shine, can be used as lip balm as well.

0faf8190-6f29-4665-974f-8065b11054d9
3e3e76e9-bff2-47e5-a49e-9dad1c9381bf
0677c68e-db00-400f-8060-54ffa9ac2c6b

This is my holy grail lip mask/balm. The best lip mask I have ever used is Laneige and this is right up there with it. Klavuu and Plush party are my must have lip balms as Laneige is out of stock most of the times. I mainly use this as a night lip balm so my lips are soft and plump in the morning. And use Klavuu one as a lip balm. But in winter I find myself reaching for this more and more even during daytime.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Wow, my lips are moisturized all night long. They look more plump. Its package is really cute and the size is not so bad as a little goes a long way. As someone who doesn’t like the strong scent, this product is perfect for me and I use it every night.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I'm spoiled with the best Korean Cell Fusion C "Bliss for The Lips" Balm. But during the COVID situation my balm's supplies disappeared and I decided to try something new. This "Plush" was taken on trial based on comments. Yes, I like this mask. First of all, it looks cute. Not greasy, perfectly absorbed and a million benefits what other commentators described perfectly (thank you, ladies!) But it'd be much better, if the mask was in a tube. Even if the spatula looks very cute, I'm really tired to wash it after every using. Maybe I'm silly and couldn't guess how I should take care about the spatula, I just wash it with the soap and it takes extra time comparing with mask/balm/etc from a tube. Not a big deal ,but... Despite this, I was about to give 5 stars, because I really liked this mask. But one more "but" came. My excellent lips started to get dried after 2 weeks of using. That's not good. I think, because my lips were treated so good before with "Bliss for lips" , effect from this Plush wasn't bad at the start. Right now this product isn't for me anymore. Good - yes, but not for me. I'm very happy for other commentators, it works for them! Maybe some ingredients just aren't for my perfect lips.

0e1257a0-d8f5-4417-8d02-f55ac1a6c3a7
4136a256-528c-41f6-9d82-49dec6a43e56
8b3d61cc-0728-4fe7-9bb8-8b20c54a8a7f
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

The texture and the mild scent of this mellow gel are great, very soft. Using it I can see that quality is there too, it stays almost all night on. Size is good too, it will last a long time since a little goes a long way - you really don't need much. The package has been thought through, a little spoon lies under the lid. Otherwise I would have liked it to focus maybe a little more on fine lip lines, being a middle age woman I am starting to have that issue. But let's give it some time too, I've just started using it, like a week ago and I must admit that my lips feel plumped and fresh and moisturized in the morning, which is great. I like this product and will probably repurchase. It is actually one of the best lip treatments I've tried so far. I don't remember the composition, I checked it before buying though and it seemed ok. No SPF, but your lips will benefit from this for sure!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I really like this product I have been looking for lip mask with vitamin c for long time and finally found it it’s good as lip moisturizer size kind small but quality is good package is nice

Posted on May 9, 2022

Love it! It has soften my chapped lips. I always make sure to use it before bedtime, so I can wake up to cracked /dried lips.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love this amazing product it makes your lips smooth and included with vitamin c is a bonus I will repurchase this product again through iherb again!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

this product makes my lips feel smooth and soft and the flavour is lovely! I would definitely recommend espiecally over the winter when lips tend to get a bit drier.

Bugsbunzy
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I love this product! I use it as a daytime lip balm and a nighttime lip mask. It makes my lips plump and plush by next morning. It works similar to Laneige and Klavuu lip masks but feels a bit more thicker on the lips. Definitely a must have.